Tire Technician Resume Objective
The job of a tire technician revolves around the sale, installation, and servicing of tires typically for automobiles. Specific job duties often include placing and securing vehicles onto lifts, mounting and dismounting, as well as balancing of installed tires. While formal education isn’t generally required for this type of position, experience or training with tires or automotive repairs is usually considered beneficial. A well-written objective statement will serve to highlight your experience and skills to show hiring managers why you’re a good fit for the job.
What The Tire Technician Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Tire technicians perform physical work, so it can be advisable to describe your strength and coordination as part of your objective statement. Detail your previous work history in tire or general automotive service plus any relevant training you have received or are still receiving. In addition to technical skills, tire technicians are often expected to work directly with customers, meaning communication abilities can be good to emphasize to employers. Experience with computer and phone systems can also be beneficial in many cases.
Sample Tire Technician Resume Objectives
You’ll want to talk about your most relevant skills and work experience, but make sure to show genuine interest in the employer which you’re applying to. Using the company’s name can display focus to a hiring manager to help set you apart from the crowd.
1. Seeking tire technician position at ABC Company to apply good knowledge of car and truck tires, friendly attitude, and focus on performing job duties quickly and accurately.
2. Experienced tire technician seeking employment with ABC Company to continue successful career in automotive service with good knowledge of tires and accessories.
3. Retail sales representative seeking tire technician position at ABC Company to apply great customer service skills, good knowledge of tire replacement procedures, and two years of automotive sales experience.
4. Entry-level mechanic seeking tire technician role at ABC Company to gain professional experience with a reputable employer and to perform work on-schedule and to standard.
5. Motivated individual seeking to obtain tire technician position with ABC Company that will benefit from good knowledge of automotive repairs, hard work, and professional attitude.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Dedicated U.S. Army Specialist and Petroleum Supply Specialist with three years of service in the U.S. Army. Knowledgeable about managing hazardous chemicals, fuel security and equipment operations...
Experience: 10 yrs 1 mo
Competent Phlebotomy Technician with 22 years of experience working in high-volume, fast-paced hospital settings. Highly knowledgeable in routin...
Experience: 20 yrs 2 mo
Hard-working Site Manager with 12 years of experience. Educated in OSHA safety requirements and experienced leading team of over 2-5 workers. Proficient in carpentry, flooring installation, concret...
Experience: 21 yrs 4 mo
Highly organized and self-motivated City Planner with 5 years of progressive experience in municipal planning/community development primarily in county and city government complemented with experti...
Experience: 4 yrs 4 mo
Hardworking Customer Service Representative with 10 years of experience working with Production or Service. Trained in project and time management with extensive knowle...
Experience: 9 yrs 6 mo