Strategic Planning Analysts usually work with marketing and business development to plan and implement processes that will support the business. In order to be successful in this role, you need strong data analysis skills. You also need to be able to prepare reports that will help a business make decisions. To get hired for this position, you should include an objective at the top of your resume.
What the Strategic Planning Analyst Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume objective is one of the first things a prospective employer will read, and it should clearly indicate why you are a good fit for the role. You should highlight past work experience, your background, and any relevant personal traits. Most Strategic Planning Analysts work independently compiling data and reports. The resume objective should make it clear that you have what it takes to succeed in this type of job function.
Sample Strategic Planning Analyst Resume Objectives
The best resume objectives identify the name of the company you want to work for and the position you hope to fill. Use straightforward language, so it is easy for the prospective employer to read. These sample Strategic Planning Analyst resume objectives are great examples to use when you write yours.
1. Seeking employment with ABC company as a Strategic Planning Analyst to use business development background, expertise in Excel and data management, and a desire to help the company make effective decisions.
2. Motivated, self-starter with the ability to get things done is looking for work as a Strategic Planning Analyst with ABC company to use previous analyst experience and college degree.
3. Looking for a Strategic Planning Analyst job with ABC company to build upon five years experience in a strategic role and help the company plan for a successful future.
4. Detail-oriented individual with a background in data analysis and ten years marketing experience seeks a job as a Strategic Planning Analyst with ABC company.
5. Recent college graduate seeks job with ABC company as a Strategic Planning Analyst to utilize computer skills and expertise in data management.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Director, HR Strategic Planning & Analytics @ New York Community Bank
Innovative and solution oriented Human Resources Executive with top-notch system implementation and project management abilities. Strong ability to think strategically about large-scale business needs...
22 yrs 9 mo
Head of Strategic Planning Unit @ Revenue Service, Ministry of Finance
Results-focused project manager and proactive leader with 10 years of experience bringing a background in public administration, data analytics, and operations leadership. Skilled at stepping into dif...
10 yrs 6 mo
Vice President of Strategic Planning @ Prolific
Growth-minded leader in business strategy with a successful track record in creating innovative brand development campaigns, crafting strategic marketing and communication plans, and elevating company...
8 yrs 4 mo
Sr. Director- Strategic Planning & Prioritization @ Fannie Mae
"I lead a team responsible for enabling Information Security and Enterprise Risk Management to keep Fannie Mae safe and secure by making work easier through continuous improvement, automation, and exe...
16 yrs 4 mo
SMALL BUSINESS STRATEGIC PLANNING CONSULTANT @ JI COOPER CONSULTING LLC
Versatile Operations Manager offering over five years of experience and proven success in analysis, problem-solving and leadership. Highly skilled in streamlining operations and improving throughput ...
5 yrs 1 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.