Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
ETL Tester has solid experience with data models identification target mapping and testing schemas. Possesses extensive knowledge of transformation rules verification processes and data sample comparisons. Is highly analytical and detail-oriented and has an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology along with six years of ETL Tester experience.
- Understands data models and excels at transformations
- Has strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong identification and mitigation of existing data defects and errors
- Excellent technical writing skills and makes solid recommendations
- Superior ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Solid understanding of source to target data mapping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Detail focused approach
- Identified data streams and reviewed data models for testing strategies.
- Conducted source to target data mapping.
- Identified defects and errors in data prior to data processing.
- Mitigated existing issues and provided solutions.
- Collaborated with back end and database testers.
- Conducted packages testing and schema testing.
- Verified data completeness and transformation rules.
- Tested referential relations and integrities of data.
- Wrote technical reports of located data errors with recommended solutions.
- Processed data for testing and analytics after mitigation of data errors.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Etl Tester job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Etl Tester resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.