Experienced financial representative professional with over 5 years of experience in banking, brokerage operations, finance, wires, and asset management. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Highly-accomplished, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented professional successful at attaining business goals through in-depth financial analysis, customer service, compliance, sales development, cash management, payment processing, financial operations, and banking regulations. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and performed risk-focused fieldwork, in accordance with internal audit policies, methodologies, and standards in order to identify meaningful issues, risks, and other exposures in the area of the company being audited or reviewed. Highly engaged in continuous monitoring activities and uses knowledge of financial institutions and all applicable regulatory requirements on a day to day basis. Extensive knowledge of business strategies, processes, and regulations (both on the job and through relevant training). Conducts risk-focused audits that can have a negative impact on business continuity and makes conclusions on the level of residual risk.
• Generated wire report for daily and monthly summary of outgoing wires.
• Prepared loan files and order wires for scheduled closings.
• Validated ABA and Account numbers on wire instructions. Entered Federal Reference numbers in Encompass to confirm the wires were sent.
• Researched requests for extra wires and submitted to corresponding warehouse bank. Balanced wires if extra money was sent or received back from title.
• Worked together as a team to ensure consistent work flow throughout the process and stay in constant communication with team members and management.
• Monitored wires that have been sent and request returns for closings that have been moved in accordance with company policy.
• Payed down warehouse lines related to investor purchase wires.
• Reconciled investor purchase advices.
• Researched items that are different than expected on purchase advices.
• Assisted with the transfer and creation of domestic and international wires, while adhering to brokerage operations in a fast-paced team environment.
• Implemented the facilitation of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds from contra firms to Schwab by answering phone calls and processing transfers on TOAR screens, ACE, and MyQ.
• Consulted with colleagues, team leads, and managers on a daily basis to meet daily goals and adherence times during high customer service call volumes.
• Responded to group chat messages with financial consultants and advisors in a timely manner to assist with client's questions regarding money and asset movement.
• Liaised with financial control and regulatory reporting staff to ensure integrity of reporting and assesses impact on capital.
MVP North Florida Retail 2014 and 2017
1. David Bergendall District Manager at Vystar Credit Union in Apopka, Fl
2. Linda Vong OFAC Supervisor at BNY Mellon in Orlando, Fl
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: