Hardworking and reliable UAT Consultant with strong ability to lead and develop resources. Offering clear communication, collaboration, and flexibility. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
• Responsible for coordinating testing activities related to product/system development across NGLS by facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Post Production Validation (PPV) of development projects and releases.
• Builds timelines detailing UAT milestones and facilitates meetings throughout the different phases of UAT in order to meet the larger milestones set by the Project Manager and to keep the ISA on track for deployment.
• Works closely with Different Lines of Business, Application Development teams, and IT Quality Assurance (IQA) to ensure development and testing efforts are completed and meet all outlined requirements in the implemented solution.
• Reviews and interprets Business and Functional Requirements to develop comprehensive Test Plans around Functional and Regression testing as well as Post Production Validation.
• Provides support, direction, and coaching to UAT Specialists throughout the Planning, UAT, and PPV phases by reviewing and providing feedback around test cases, data requests, test results, evidence packages, PPV Checklists, and defect tracking.
• Coordinates PPV activities by driving validation of business processes in an effort to confirm coding deployed is working as expected, defects are resolved, and change requests are successfully implemented.
• Provides reporting throughout each phase of UAT to keep leadership apprised of progress.
• Assists with team development through training, creation of templates, and Standard Operating Procedures around UAT processes.
• Supervisor for the Loss Draft Operations Client Relations Team and direct contact between Loss Drafts and one of the largest Loss Draft clients at the time.
• Managed lender initiatives including creating and managing implementation plans for all new lender projects and assignments.
• Managed a team responsible identifying issues and implementing solutions by way of fielding client inquires, escalated issues, drafting account chronologies, and overseeing the RecoverNow process.
• Created Power Point presentations to facilitate weekly calls with the client to provide updates around Loss Draft initiates and reporting.
• Supervisor for the Loss Draft Check Control Unit, responsible for all incoming and outgoing Loss Draft mail, processing queues, endorsements, and daily check reconciliations.
• Developed, motivated, and evaluated direct reports through review and tracking of daily production, quality, non-production time, monthly one on ones, coaching sessions, weekly team meetings, setting attainable goals, and providing feedback.
• Upheld HR policies by holding direct reports accountable for their attendance and performance.
• Supervisor for Loss Draft Customer Care, managing anywhere from 15-25 associates during Catastrophe Season.
• Developed and managed a Customer Care Escalation/Help Desk team and built scheduling for the team to ensure sufficient coverage.
• Monitored daily call volumes to ensure service levels were met and facilitated client call calibrations.
• Lead a large effort of creating department Policies and Procedures as well as SharePoint sites for department efficiency.
• Trained new supervisors on job functions and Policies and Procedures.
• Managed UAT testing for Loss Draft Customer Care by coordinating testing efforts and providing summary reports for a multi-million dollar project (TrackSource).
• Spearheaded efforts to develop successful communications between Loss Draft Customer Care and Operations teams by coordinating monthly meetings to discuss best practices.
• Motivated, counseled, developed, and evaluated direct reports by tracking stats, monitoring calls, coaching sessions, monthly one on ones, and bi-weekly team meetings.
• Followed HR Policies by holding direct reports accountable for their attendance and performance.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: