Motivational and positive Academic Advisor with success effectively instructing academic students to succeed in their educational programs using proven teaching methods. Advice incoming freshman and upperclassmen in decisions on class registration, achievement, and career goals.
Provide general information about admissions, registration, academic and workforce programs, financial aid, and otherstudent service related questions. Assess caller's needs and provide relevant information and resources.
Provide college-wide information and customer service to current, prospective and returning students.
• Assist students with processes and procedures related to admissions, testing, registration, financial aid, etc.
• Provide information and answer questions related to the application and enrollment process, transcript requests/submissions, and enrollment verification.
Provide information and answer questions related to the application and enrollment process, transcript requests/submissions, and enrollment verification.
• Assist students with resolving problems (holds, information regarding general complaint process, grade appeal process).
• Assist students with accessing on-line resources (HCC web, student PeopleSoft account to include financial account, payment plan, financial aid status, on-line registration, class schedules, academic advising report, and deadlines)
• Provide frequent feedback and updates to maintain the knowledge base.
• Provide recommendations to enhance the overall on-line student service experience.
• Inform students of process to apply for graduation, including requirements, deadlines, and graduation application process.
• Provide general financial aid information to current and future students, to include application status, award amounts, outstanding balances and documentation status.
• Update financial aid students on general "to do list" items and missing/required documentation. Educate students on the application process regarding grants, loans, and scholarships.
Designed to help candidates use authentic tools and assessment in application of learning outcomes, such as Lectora. They can also explore how to collaborate in a community of learners for professional application of skills and study the importance of asking the right questions in order to prompt efficient and effective answers.
Be prepared for a career in the rapidly growing healthcare sector with a Bachelor of Science in Health and Behavioral Science. Become an agent for disease prevention and health promotion.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: