· Over 10 years of experience in the RDBMS with specialization in research, design, development and implementation of client-server database applications
· Over 4 years of experience in ORACLE DBMS, PL/SQL, ORACLE Developer/2000
· 2.5 years of experience in Documents-on-Demand digital technology
· 2 years of experience in MS SQL Server, T-SQL
· 2 years of experience in VB 6.0
· 2 years of experience in technical writing
· 1 year of experience in C#.NET, ADO.NET
· Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
Databases: MS SQL Server, ORACLE 8i, 9i, MS Access
Languages and Technologies: PL/SQL, T-SQL
Visual Basic 6.0, ADO, C#, ADO.NET
ORACLE Developer/2000 (Forms, Reports, Graphics)
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/3.x, MS DOS, UNIX
Miscellaneous: Adobe FrameMaker, Quark, HP Dialogue
SQL*Plus, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer
MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Visio
Development and maintenance of Documents-on-Demand digital technology for world famous financial printing company.
Documents-on-Demand technology allows creating and printing personalized kits, booklets, reports and educational documents. Documents are assembled automatically by answering business questions. Content and document templates are stored in a central content repository. The system allows working online in parallel with other editors. The documents are available for review as fully composed Adobe Acrobat PDF files in real-time.
· Analysis, design and development of document templates utilizing Adobe FrameMaker, Quark, HP Dialogue
· Compose XML to define document sections layout using MS Visual Studio
· System implementation, testing, documentation, users training, and post-installation support
Corporate Applications Systems design, development and maintenance for large fundraising/telemarketing company. Responsibilities included requirement analysis, design, implementation, debugging, testing, documentation, post-installation support, and users training.
1. Designed complex Corporate Reporting System utilizing ORACLE 9i, C#, ADO.NET, Internet Explorer 5+, extensive Excel, Word and Outlook automation. System used by Company Management, Financial, Compliance and HR departments
· Interacted with end users to gather system requirements and translation them into business rules and user interface concepts
· Designed and implemented database structure in Oracle 9i using data modeling capabilities of PL/SQL Developer tool
· Developed PL/SQL program units for data retrieval, update and validation (stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers etc.)
· Used TOAD, PL/SQL Developer and SQL*Plus as environment for coding and debugging.
· Optimized PL/SQL code using various techniques (explain plan, index tuning, hints)
· Utilized object oriented programming
· Developed middle tier components and user interface in C#.
· Implemented data access helper class that encapsulates ADO.NET interaction within application.
· Provided technical support and users training
· Developed documentation utilizing Visio
2. Developed Applications System used by Customer Service, Compliance, HR and Financial departments. Applications are utilized ORACLE 8i, 9i, PL/SQL, ORACLE Developer/2000 6i, 9i. Applications System used for automation of recruiting process, interview scheduling, incoming calls/mail registration, employees review and reporting
· Implemented data modeling and database design utilizing ORACLE 8i, 9i: tables, views, indexes, sequences and other database objects
· Developed server-side PL/SQL code using SQL*Plus, TOAD: stored procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers
· Involved with SQL performance tuning, applied hints for faster retrieval of data and analyzed execution plans
· Designed form and menu modules using ORACLE Developer Form Builder: canvases, data blocks, frames, layouts, and client-side PL/SQL (triggers, program units, libraries)
· Designed various reports using ORACLE Developer Report Builder: layouts, queries, groups, parameter forms, triggers, and matrix reports
· Developed graphic reports using ORACLE Developer Graphics Designer
· Provided user training and technical support of this system
· Wrote complex documentation
3. Analyzed complex data by requests, researched various aspects of company business. Results of analyses used by Partners, Company Management and Financial departments
· Studied business rules, communicated with different departments
· Used multiple tables selection, outer joins, single-row and group functions, sub queries, dynamic SQL
· Utilized TOAD, PL/SQL Developer and SQL*Plus as environment
· Utilized MS Excel and MS World for reporting
References upon request
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: