Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Analytical IT Auditor with strong strategic planning problem solving and project management abilities. Self-directed professional able to excel in any environment. Fully-knowledgeable in applicable regulations and standard audit procedures.
- Execute varied and complex IT department audits.
- Write and analyze IT controls and policies.
- Uncover deficiencies and draft reports detailing findings.
- Make presentations before clients and senior executives.
- Collaborate with clients to efficiently complete audits and implement changes.
- Prepared plans for scheduled and unscheduled audits.
- Retrieved and secured client information to complete audit projects.
- Trained continuously to maintain knowledge of technologies and audit procedures.
- Helped develop audit department goals and implement improvement plans.
- Supported creation of automated audit strategies.
- Audited internal reporting controls.
- Met with department heads to understand processes.
- Reviewed projects including objectives and procedures for completion.
- Tested compliance with regulations.
- Completed integrated financial and IT audits.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
There are plenty of opportunities to land a It Auditor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a It Auditor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.