Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled Technical Support Manager with 9 year history of delivering innovative IT initiatives resource management and cross-functional leadership. Possesses excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Oversee purchasing and budgeting for technology procurement and liaise with purchasing to coordinate payment receiving and ordering.
- Measure network device capacity and hosted applications to determine and coordinate additional resource acquisition.
- Write and maintained technical and operational documentation on University Intranet.
- Managed RFP’s and IFB’s for telephone and network systems data center and information systems infrastructure.
- Developed disaster recovery plans including restoration planning backup and restoration procedures and data retention.
- Maintained network resources through development of security and access procedures.
- Supervised technical staff accountable for data and computer network operations district-wide.
- Coordinated and delegated work assignments to resolve procedural and critical technical issues.
- Collaborated with Purchasing Department to negotiate payment structure terms and conditions and service level agreement.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Technical Support Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Technical Support Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.