DataBase: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL SERVER
Studio, API Management, CloudHub, SOAP, Restful WS,
WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, Cloud Hub, ActiveMQ, RAML, ActiveMQ, APM, Nexus, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, JSTL, LDAP, PL/SQL, SQL, Log4J, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, Jenkins.
Environment: Java, Mulesoft, MMC, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, CloudHub, GitHub,
Web Logic Application Server10.3, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, Spring MVC.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, J2ee,GWT, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP webservices,
DB2 and WAS server
● Responsible for all the servers which are running on a SQL platform
(SQL Server 2005/ 2008).
● Setup multiple Nodes (Active/ Passive) in SQL Servers to add the clustering
● Managed SQL Server databases and Configure failover cluster.
● Plan and modify SQL Server Permissions in quarterly basis.
● Create databases and schedule backups (Transaction log backup, Differential
backup and Full backup) with Recovery sessions (Simple or Full).
● Setup and maintain Replication for Production servers to provide high
availability and monitor using Replication Monitor.
● Setup Alerts, Notifications, Jobs, Job steps with automated Response solution
● Frequently Monitor Connections, Locks and Database Performance.
● Reviewed and optimized SQL queries, CDC, stored procedures, functions,
Indexes, views and triggers.
● Created an internal secured website linking to the database that includes
updated information about all Target SQL Servers information.
Tools: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MS-Excel, DTS, Visual Studio 2008, SQL profiler.
Mulesoft Certified Developer -Level 1 (Mule 4), 2019
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: