Hadoop/Spark Developer 8+ years of overall IT experience in a variety of industries, which includes hands on experience on Big
Data Analytics, and Development.
* Having good experience in Bigdata related technologies like Hadoop frameworks, Map Reduce, Hive,
HBase, PIG, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, Flume, ZooKeeper, Oozie, and Storm.
* Excellent knowledge on Hadoop ecosystems such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node,
Data Node and Map Reduce programming paradigm
* Experienced in writing complex MapReduce programs that work with different file formats like Text, Sequence, Xml, JSON and Avro.
* Having working experience on Cloudera Data Platform using VMware Player, Cent OS 6 Linux environment. Strong experience on Hadoop distributions like Cloudera, and HortonWorks.
* Good knowledge of No-SQL databases Cassandra, MongoDB and HBase.
* Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL, DML SQL queries.
* Worked on HBase to load and retrieve data for real time processing using Rest API.
* Very good experience of Partitions, Bucketing concepts in Hive and designed both Managed and External tables in Hive to optimize performance.
* Good working experience using Sqoop to import data into HDFS or Hive from RDBMS and exporting data back to HDFS or HIVE from RDBMS.
* Extending HIVE and PIG core functionality by using custom User Defined Function's (UDF), User Defined Table-Generating Functions (UDTF) and User Defined Aggregating Functions (UDAF) for Hive and Pig.
* Worked with Big Data distributions like Cloudera (CDH 3 and 4) with Cloudera Manager.
* Worked in ETL tools like Talend to simplify Map Reduce jobs from the front end. Also have knowledge of Pentaho and Informatica as another working ETL tool with Big Data.
* Worked with BI tools like Tableau for report creation and further analysis from the front end.
* Extensive knowledge in using SQL queries for backend database analysis.
* Involved in unit testing of Map Reduce programs using Apache MRunit.
* Worked on Amazon Web Services and EC2
* Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, Spring,Hibernate, JDBC.
* Experience in creating Reusable Transformations (Joiner, Sorter, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Update Strategy, Sequence Generator, Normalizer and Rank) and Mappings using Informatica Designer and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple sources into targets.
* Implemented SOAP based web services.
* Used Curl scripts to test RESTful Web Services.
* Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries for Oracle.
* Experience working with Build tools like Maven and Ant.
* Experienced in both Waterfall and Agile Development (SCRUM) methodologies
* Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills and abilities to make Balanced & Independent Decisions.
* Experience in developing service components using JDBC.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Apache Hadoop, Cloud era Hadoop Distribution (HDFS and Map Reduce)