I am a enthusiastic Software Developer eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. I am currently working for Charter College of Education department at California State University, Los Angeles. I handle active university page by doing bug fixes and I code their humanoid robot for various grant fulfilling purposes.
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, MS Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android, XGBoost.
Development Software: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, putty, Postman, Jupiter.
Database Management: Oracle 8.x/9.x, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB.
Courses : Adv DBMS, RDBMS, Web Programming, Operating System, Data Processing, Computer Graphics, Data Structures and Problem Solving, Automata Theory, Big Data Analysis (Map-Reduce, Spark), Data Visualization, anomaly detection, machine learning/deep learning, time-series data analysis with RNN, NLP, text analytics.
· Sentimental Analysis on Yelp reviews - This project uses sentiment analysis to predict the sentiment whether positive, negative, or neutral of a review using various classifiers. The classifiers used here are multinomial Naive Bayes, Linear regression, logistic regression, and Random Forest classifier.
· Water Consumption Analysis using Home Automation -Developed the complete device for detection of water consumption and linking that analysis to the public sector for betterment and improvement in saving natural resources.
· Gaming Application using Distributed Systems -Developed the game application using Distributed systems and MySQL for database.
· Credit Card Fraud Detection -Dataset used in this project was available on Kaggle, Language used- Python, Algorithms used- Isolation Forest and Local-Outlier, this project was implemented using Random Forest which gave the optimum solution.
· Trash Classification Using Convocational Neural Network [Hackathon Project] -Language used- Python, this project was implemented using Keras and Tensorﬂow, It was based on image classification,
· Uber Fare Prediction System Using XGBOOST -Language used – Python, Algorithm used – XGBOOST, this was a Kaggle challenge held in August-2018. the dataset was provided by Kaggle, an accuracy of 93.7% was obtained.
First rank in Institute in third year Information Technology Examination conducted by the University of Mumbai 2017-2018.
Second rank in Institute in second year Information Technology Examination conducted by the University of Mumbai 2016-2017.
Indian Development Foundation certificate - In appreciation of participation in resource mobilization for humanitarian causes.
· Event Management Head - Student Council (2016 – 2017)
· Joint General Secretary - Student Council (2017-2018)
· General Secretary - Associate of Budding Information Technocrats (ABIT -RGIT)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: