Server-side Development: C#, Asp.net, Sencha, Vb.net, MS Access, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Progressive Web Apps, MVC Framework, Web API, MERN Stack Development.
Database: SQL-Server 2008, 2012, 2014, MySQL, MongoDB
Deployment: GitHub, Heroku, IIS
Cloud-based Technologies: Understanding of Azure.
● Experience using Object Oriented principles.
● Familiar with Jira and prepared test plan and test strategy documents.
● Experience on Microsoft Office suite and G suite. Have agile experience.
● Experience in IIS Configuration, website setup in IIS.
● Analytical and Methodical
● Training Materials Development
● Multitasking and Prioritization
Design, Development, and production support of various Financial Calculators, build 24 financial calculators for State Farm company that calculates Accumulation of million dollars over a period, Saving Plans for Retirement fund, Saving Plans for College Education, how much you can save money buying new car vs keeping old car, Calculate auto depreciation of a car over a period. Calculate Loan Interest, Loan amortization calculator, Debt Consolidation Plan calculator, Payoff line of credit Calculator, Impact of Taxes and Inflation on savings Calculator, Rate of Return on savings Calculator, Lease vs Buy new car Calculator, Emergency Fund Calculator, Savings on Finance or pay cash Calculator etc.
● Created Government Pension Offset calculator to calculate Pension offset for Spouses.
● Created Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) Calculator to receive a pension based on work not covered by Social Security.
● Created a new User Token for our client and sent an email to our users to login to the site using this token.
● Created UI design for Reverse Mortgage Calculator.
● Created Fact Finder for a client based on Personal Goals, Personal Finance, Education Planning, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning, Business Owner, Debt Consolidation, Cash flow etc.
Design, Development and production support of loan monitoring system, corporate financial reporting and on demand reports. Working at a corporate office managing users' day-today's issues and reporting needs. Supplying reports for all the departments - finance, sales, loan processing department etc.
Loan Monitoring System: I was involved in designed, developed, implementation and production support of loan monitoring systems. Created many screens to enter data entry screens and reports. In this system we took care of each borrower, all the info related to the loan, including documents. We set up a workflow to keep track of loan status till loan matures, like KYC stage, Pre-Closing stage, post-Closing stage and Closing stage.
● Special Assets charges system
● Property Post closing system with Dashboard for different LOCs
● Developed Search form to search for different Loans, Loan Status, Product type, Borrower, Guarantor, SSN, Address etc.
● Design and developed Closing Checklist for different states.
● Developed upload property module.
● Created Export excel module to generate exported reports in excel.
● Enhanced accounting forms and reports
Created multiple websites to maintain mutual funds and investments for customers and tested them. The Website contains an individual's portfolio which includes a registration page and all the features of investment like buy, sell, redeem, exchange, retirement, and IRAs, 529 College Savings Plans and auto investing etc. These websites are integrated with Morningstar, Google, and other APIs. These websites also display all the products, company is providing related to investment and mutual funds. These websites contain many reports -monthly, yearly etc., statement and other investment related products, these reports include pie charts, donut charts using google APIs. Also provide tools to research and elect your investment as per your financial situation and your investment goal.
and CSS etc.
● Developed middleware components using C#, HTML, jQuery, SQL Server
● Worked extensively on SQL Server and wrote several stored procedures which were used across the application.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: