As a bright ambitious person, I enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where I can expand my knowledge and gain real time experience.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile,MATLAB (Simulink), MPLAB, TEMS, Code Composer Studio, Code Vision AVR, Visual Spice, P spice, ORCAD, Solid Works CADD,
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, Putty
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, SQL Server, MS Access,UNIX, AIX, Windows NT/98, Windows XP/7/8/10,Agile, 98,AIX, Windows NT,Asset management, Windows XP
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, Windows NT,UNIX,Processors Worked: Samsung Mini2440 (ARM processor), ARM 7.
Extensive development in Service Now platform including creation and customization of internal/external Incident, Request, Service Change, Service Level, Knowledge and Configuration (CMDB) applications and processes.
* Client Exposure/Collaboration, configuration and development in various industry departments/verticals which include Telecom, Healthcare, Life sciences, Technological, Banking, Industrial, finance and Energy. (Only disclosed upon request).
* Integrating ServiceNow with Tripwire IP360 - Vulnerability Management
* The projects key aspect was to integrate Tripwire IP360 with ServiceNow. An End to End implementation involving versions of Geneva and Helsinki in ServiceNow.
* Tracking Vulnerabilities and their respective tickets using the Vulnerability module in ServiceNow.
*Worked extensively with the client on the following integration methods and services
* SCCM Integration
* Scripted WEB Services
a) Scripted REST API's
c) Scripted SOAP Services
d) Outbound SOAP Messages
e) Scripted SOAP API's
* New Hire Logistics / Onboarding/ Offloading - Using Order guide
* Cloud Management - Azure and AWS
* Powershell, Python and XML
* Inbound email integration using "Inbound Actions" - ServiceNow.
* Created scripted web services which are used in setting up a robust process for integrating ServiceNow with various Procurement Tool's.
* Also has in-depth knowledge about Direct Web ServiceAPI of Service now, SOAP and WSDL.
* Extensively worked with REST GET and POST using basic HTTP Authentication.
Cloud Management - ServiceNow
a) Generated Cloud Provisioning Requests through Integrations: Provided and configured methods to initiate Catalog Item requests for specific Cloud Catalog Items from other Cloud-managed systems through platform integration methods. Used custom PowerShell block in ServiceNow workflows. Mid Server Script file configuration and data mapping with the custom PowerShell block. Worked with Python and ServiceNow Scripting.
b) Azure/AWS VM Provisioning: Catalog Item with a workflow that automatically provisions AWS (and existing Azure) VM's through Powershell script.
c) Azure/AWS VM Deprovisioning: Catalog Item with Workflow that automatically de-provision AWS (and existing Azure) VM's.
d) Custom Scripted API Resource - (Scoped App) - Service Catalog API
* Created various (more than 3) scripted rest API resources within a scoped application to create a Service Catalog Request using just API's.
* Configured the above API for Azure, AWS and custom catalog items to be submitted using an API.
* Unique ROLE and User account created for access.
* Integrated with B2bi server using Scripted SOAP Web Services- All CRUD operations for Service Request and Incident process.
* SolarWinds: Integration methods, data sources, credentials, CI classes, data mapping, sync schedule configured.
* Problem Management - Problem Relationships
Base System Setup and ServiceNow Modules
* Rebranding: Configured theme/colours/branding for process UI and mobile UI.
* Base CMDB Setup - Configuration of CMDB application features, modules, forms, lists, related lists, and reports.
CI Data Imports: Data sources, CI classes, export files, data mapping, one-time import or scheduled import, schedules.
SCCM: SCCM environment, credentials, Computer / Software installed data mapping, sync schedule.
Service Portfolio Management: Configured Service Portfolio features, modules, forms, lists, related lists, and reports.
ServiceNow Platform, AD Integration: Platform, environments, security, properties, email, AD user/group integration.
Request management / Service Catalog :
Set up Request Management features - Service Catalog, Catalog Items, Record Producers, modules, forms, lists, related lists.
Incident Management: Configured Incident Management features - modules, forms, lists, related lists.
Knowledge Management: Configured Knowledge Management features - modules, forms, lists, related lists, workflow's, Knowledge Bases.
Install and configure the Project Management application: Configured base Project and Project Task application, modules, lists, forms, related lists, and reports/dashboards.Created standard templates for new Projects.
ServiceNow Mobile Application :
* Designed Mobile Application
* Configured Mobile Application home page, sections, modules, navigator: Set up Mobile pages, modules, and navigator menu.
* Configured Service Catalog for mobile application features: Update Catalog Categories, Catalog Items, and Record Producers for mobile use.
* Configured Mobile Application theme, images, colours: Set up Mobile Theme to align with branding standards for internal app's.
* Configured push notifications for mobile features - Approvals, Time Card Approvals, Critical Incidents.
* Created Password Reset feature for mobile app use - Catalog item, workflow, orchestration.
Project Portfolio Management
* Configured Enhancement Request for Demands
* Setup Enhancement Request record producer in Self Service to generate Demands in new PPM process flows. This was a small project associated with only Enhancements and Demands.
* Created "Enhancement request" through Record producer and adjusting data elements for PPM.
* Mapping the associated Service request values to the demand form with attachments.
* Create Key reports for Enhancements requests.
* Access to specific user criteria to access Enhancements and demands.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Data synchronization
* Testing and deployment
* Cross-functional teamwork
* Advanced computer programming
* Project documentation
* Stakeholder management
* Strong decision-making
* ServiceNow Agile Development App
* ServiceNow Release Management
* Requirements gathering, Discovery sessions and daily standups.
* Worked simultaneously for multiple clients and can handle any task extensively.
Title: Target Estimation Using Kalman and Extended Kalman Filter:
Team Size: 3
* The project was to estimate a target with the help of Kalman filter and also extended Kalman filter.
* We estimated optimally the system state from the measurements.
* ITIL Foundation Certification - V3
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
* ServiceNow Application Developer
* Certified System Administrator
* Cloud Management Fundamentals
* ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals
* Virtual Agent
* Certificate of Achievement: IntegrationHub Fundamentals
* Certificate of Achievement: Agent Intelligence
* DHTML Certified
* Worked as Graduate Assistant for a Year in college.
* Evaluating use cases and deriving solutions.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: