I have been ServiceNow IT Professional from the past 6 years.
Dublin/Eureka were my first ServiceNow version's i worked on and since then i was involved in development/configuration in every version of its upgrade till date.
ServiceNow Versions Experience:
Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki, Istanbul , Jakarta , Kingston, London,Madrid,New York and Orlando.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile,MATLAB (Simulink), MPLAB, TEMS, Code Composer Studio, Code Vision AVR, Visual Spice, P spice, ORCAD, Solid Works CADD,
Database Tools: MATLAB , SQL,SOLID Works.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, SQL Server, MS Access,UNIX, AIX, Windows NT/98, Windows XP/7/8/10,Agile, 98,AIX, Windows NT,Asset management, Windows XP
Operating Systems: Windows,UNIX and LINUX.
Extensive development in Service Now platform including creation and customization of internal/external Incident, Request, Service Change, Service Level, Knowledge and Configuration (CMDB) applications and processes.
* Integrating ServiceNow with Tripwire IP360 - Vulnerability Management
* The projects key aspect was to integrate Tripwire IP360 with ServiceNow. An End to End implementation involving versions of Geneva and Helsinki in ServiceNow.
* Tracking Vulnerabilities and their respective tickets using the Vulnerability module in ServiceNow. *Worked extensively with the client on the following integration methods and services
* SCCM Integration
* Scripted WEB Services
a) Scripted REST API's
c) Scripted SOAP Services
d) Outbound SOAP Messages
e) Scripted SOAP API's
* New Hire Logistics / Onboarding/ Offloading - Using Order guide
* Cloud Management - Azure and AWS
* Powershell, Python and XML
* Inbound email integration using "Inbound Actions" - ServiceNow.
* Created scripted web services which are used in setting up a robust process for integrating ServiceNow with various Procurement Tool's.
* Also has in-depth knowledge about Direct Web ServiceAPI of Service now, SOAP and WSDL.
* Extensively worked with REST GET and POST using basic HTTP Authentication.
* Problem Management - Problem Relationships
Base System Setup and ServiceNow Modules
* Rebranding: Configured theme/colours/branding for process UI and mobile UI.
* Base CMDB Setup - Configuration of CMDB application features, modules, forms, lists, related lists, and reports.
CI Data Imports: Data sources, CI classes, export files, data mapping, one-time import or scheduled import, schedules.
SCCM: SCCM environment, credentials, Computer / Software installed data mapping, sync schedule. Service Portfolio Management: Configured Service Portfolio features, modules, forms, lists, related lists, and reports.
• 11/2015 - 10/2016 USAA
San Antonio, TX
ServiceNow Platform, AD Integration: Platform, environments, security, properties, email, AD user/group integration.
Request management / Service Catalog :
Set up Request Management features - Service Catalog, Catalog Items, Record Producers, modules, forms, lists, related lists.
Incident Management: Configured Incident Management features - modules, forms, lists, related lists. Knowledge Management: Configured Knowledge Management features - modules, forms, lists, related lists, workflow's, Knowledge Bases.
Install and configure the Project Management application: Configured base Project and Project Task application, modules, lists, forms, related lists, and reports/dashboards.Created standard templates for new Projects.
ServiceNow Mobile Application :
* Designed Mobile Application
* Configured Mobile Application home page, sections, modules, navigator: Set up Mobile pages, modules, and navigator menu.
* Configured Service Catalog for mobile application features: Update Catalog Categories, Catalog Items, and Record Producers for mobile use.
* Configured Mobile Application theme, images, colours: Set up Mobile Theme to align with branding standards for internal app's.
* Configured push notifications for mobile features - Approvals, Time Card Approvals, Critical Incidents.
* Created Password Reset feature for mobile app use - Catalog item, workflow, orchestration. Project Portfolio Management
* Configured Enhancement Request for Demands
* Setup Enhancement Request record producer in Self Service to generate Demands in new PPM process flows. This was a small project associated with only Enhancements and Demands.
* Created "Enhancement request" through Record producer and adjusting data elements for PPM.
* Mapping the associated Service request values to the demand form with attachments.
* Create Key reports for Enhancements requests.
* Access to specific user criteria to access Enhancements and demands.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Data synchronization
* Testing and deployment
* Cross-functional teamwork
* Advanced computer programming
* Project documentation
* Stakeholder management
* Strong decision-making
* ServiceNow Agile Development App
* ServiceNow Release Management
* Requirements gathering, Discovery sessions and daily standup's.
* Worked simultaneously for multiple clients and can handle any task extensively.
Title: TARGET ESTIMATION USING KALMAN AND EXTENDED KALMAN FILTER
Client: D.R.D.L (Defense Research Development and Laboratory)
Duration: 4 Months
Team Size: 3
Description: The project was to estimate a target with the help of Kalman filter and also extended Kalman filter. We estimated optimally the system state from the measurements.
Title: SMS – Electrical Apparatus Control in Home
Source: Sai Procorp Technologies
Duration: 3 months
Team Size: 3
Description: Project was to design and understand the working model of an SMS based control of Home appliances in all diversified conditions starting from the basics of Transmission and receiving.
• To design a receiver model to receive a message from the transmitter.
Title: Face Matching System
Duration: 2 months
Team Size: 3
Description: Project was to design a Face Matching System using Matlab.
• To write the loop-based procedures to
Load the test face image
Face image from the database (one image at a time).
• Size the two images to have the same number of rows, columns and color planes
• Developing the matching algorithm to identify the best match of the test image to an image in the database.
• Testing the algorithm with test faces on small (up to 10 images) and large (up to 50 images) databases
Title: Transmitter sub-system Design
Duration: 2 months
Team Size: 2
Description: Project was to design a Transmitter and receiver sub-system.
• To take a wave input into the transmitter.
• Implementing 3-bit quantization including Amplitude modulation
* ITIL Foundation Certification - V3
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
* ServiceNow Application Developer
* Certified System Administrator
* Cloud Management Fundamentals
* ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals
* Virtual Agent
* Certificate of Achievement: IntegrationHub Fundamentals
* Certificate of Achievement: Agent Intelligence
* DHTML Certified
Masters in Electrical and Communication Engineering
August 2013 - Dec 2014
* Worked as Graduate Assistant for a Year in college.
* Evaluating use cases and deriving solutions.
Company : Sai Procorp Technologies 3 months
Title: SMS - Electrical Apparatus Control in Home: Team Size: 3 Description: Project was to design and understand the working model of an SMS based control of Home appliances in all diversified conditions starting from the basics of Transmission and receiving.
To design a receiver model to receive a message from the transmitter.
Project in Masters Degree
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: