• As a ServiceNow Developer 4 years experience in the field of ITSM and ITOM in implementation of Service
• Experience in Designing, Developing and Administering ITIL, ITSM and ITOM in Service Now
• Experience in various IT Services of Service Now tool like Event Management, Service Mapping, Service Catalog Requests, Customer Service Management, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service-Now Administration, Change, Incident and Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, Reporting, Integration with Web Services.
• Expertise in developing and maintaining service catalog items and experience with complex workflows. Inbound emails actions and update sets for service requests.
• Experience in implementing end-to-end Incident Management, Configuration and Asset Management, Service Catalog, Change Management,Release Management, Knowledge Management, Record Producer and order Guides.
• Involved in various inbound and outbound integrations using REST/SOAP Messages, Direct Web Services and created various workflows and customized existing workflows for catalog items and change approval process.
• Responsible for the Service Now tool administration module and creation of new Users, Groups, Roles, IT Services, Application, Business Services, Routing rules and Blackout Freeze rules
• Created many scripts which includes, Business rules (server-side code) and modified OOB
• Defining the process for each service request. Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics.
• Working knowledge of Knowledge articles,CMDB and dictionaries.
SPC: Created a custom application and a Service portal for the vendors to submit measurements in the form of variables and attributes with timely messages and notifications checking the accuracy of the measurements.
Talent Management Feedback survey: Created a custom application for HR management which holds the results of a confidential feedback survey that helps in career growth of individuals. It is a survey built with a workflow sending reminders at regular intervals to feedback providers.
Treasury Request (Human Resources): A custom application built for the treasury department for requesting payment from the portal.
• Deployed UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Bootstrap, JSON, and jQuery, Ajax and REST.
Operated single page Applications (SPA) and Custom pipes using Angular 2.
• Developing according the business requirements AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server in order to fetch data.
• Created the scripts using Angular 2 multiple in-built directives and APIs in Angular 2 &, NodeJS such as pipes, modal, and template.
• Developed the application using Angular 2 and Node JS connecting to MongoDB database on the backend.
• Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML and TypeScript.
• Managed closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: