To acquire a challenging position in an environment where I can best utilize my skills and education to support the warfighter.
· OPUS Modeling to generate Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) Reports, Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA) Reports, Sparing Analyses
· Producing Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) Reports to drive Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) reports via Slicwave
· In depth Technical Data Package (TDP) drawing reviews to ensure accurate LSA and RAM Reports
· Review of Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Reports to support development of LSA and RAM Reports
· ILS RMMCO Check In/Out
Pay Plan: NT Series: 0346 Grade-Level: 03
· Developed and delivered weekly briefings to team and Program Office (PO) on current status of Product Support elements to meet program deliverables and achieve successful shipboard installations
· Developed and delivered monthly briefings to PO Product Support Manager (PSM) and Department Level on status of Product Support high level tasking
· Coordinated weekly Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Working Group to stay on top of and complete weekly tasking to support sustainment/installation/planning efforts
· Managed Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for Product Support to deliver accurate status updates to PO and accomplish/delegate all tasking for program deliverables established by PO
· Planned and prioritized tasking to best meet shipboard installation schedules and produce deliverables to PO
· Assisted in OPUS Reliability Based Sparing (RBS) model to stand-up/support program sustainment efforts established by PO
· Produced Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) input file via Compass to accomplish deliverable established by PO to support system sustainment and OPUS model
· Assisted in Procurement Actions to support installations
· Coordinated outgoing shipments for Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) to support installations
· Communicated with AIT during installation periods to maintain installation schedule and provide additional data/material required to complete successful installations
Pay Plan: NT Series: 0346 Grade-Level: 03
· Support of N00164-19-D-JQ69 Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) large acquisition packages for system engineering services, spares, and repair requirements with a ceiling established at $13.7M
· Development and submission of large and small acquisition packages, includes Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Deliverable Requirement List (CDRL), Purchase Request (PR) submission, Urgency Statements and other required documentation
· Integrated Product Team (IPT) member for the development of Sustainment Strategy Model for the AN/SAY-3 Electro-Optic Sensor System, a Non-Program of Record, Rapid Deployment Capability, Urgent Operational Needs fleet critical requirement to aid in ship's situational awareness
· Developed and submitted LCCBs and ITPR Requests to support procurement actions for IT equipment.
· Worked a Quality Assurance (QA) issue with incoming material coming in from the Navy supply system and from vendors. Material was not up to MIL-SPEC standard and was being issued out to the fleet. I caught the issue and informed Division level to prevent future mistakes. Material was mounting hardware for 750lb system on carriers. If not caught, could have potentially resulted in major injuries or even death to sailors, as well as millions of dollar's worth of damage.
· Development of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Certification requirements including provisioning/APL, training packages, technical manual, maintenance requirement cards and RMMCO Check-In/Check-Out requirements in support of six (6) CVN and one (1) LHD installation
· Maintain and collect of Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) data for As-Built/As- Maintained fielded systems for 35 configuration items, managed in Integrated Product Data Management (IPDM) data repository, part of Configuration Management (CM).
· Supporting urgent needs for rapid deployment capability which requires innovative product support infrastructure while NAVSUP support is being established Provide deliverables to the IWS-2 PSM for EO/IR
· Provides training and guidance on acquisition packages, procurements, inventory management, shipments, and receipt of material to new personnel in an informal mentor/mentee relationship
· Develop and present ILS briefing material to Sponsor and command leadership
· Responsible for inventory management and Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S) compliance for Sponsor Owned Material for 500 line items valued at approximately $30M
· Responsible for material management for the receipt, issuance, storage and shipment, executed 100 inductions, 200 material issues, 115 shipments CONUS and OCONUS
· Direct and daily support and communication with the fleet
· Responsible for Fleet Asset Tracking for fleet returns through the repair cycle
· Conduct in-depth reviews of Shipboard Installation Drawing (SIDs) packages in support of procurement and provisioning, as well as identifying material discrepancies, preventing work stoppage during installations
· Provides meticulous logistics review and input as part of the Technical Drawing Package development for 100 engineering drawings in accordance with AMSE standards for the AN/SAY-3.
· Collaboration and development of ILS sustainment requirement for the upcoming fiscal year to support the development of the Task Planning Sheets (TPS)
· Daily monitoring and reporting of Fleet CASREPs for failures of fielded systems
· Collaborating daily with engineers and the program office to solve problems
· Driven to Norfolk, VA and back twice (left on a Friday and drove back on a Saturday) on a moment's notice to provide urgent product support to the warfighter to meet their operational needs so the fleet could have full EO/IR capability for deployment. Had to quickly and accurately gather, inventory, and pack material for safe transport.
· Driven to Jacksonville, FL on a day's notice to support an urgent installation to meet a ships expedited deployment schedule. Had to quickly and accurately gather, inventory, and pack material for safe transport.
· Supporting Navy Modernization Program (NMP) installation requirements to develop Configuration Data Management Data – Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), ILS Certification and Risk Assessment form requirements through the Navy Data Environment (NDE) database
· Initiating the development and coordination of maintenance planning requirements to support sustainment activities for Organizational and Depot Level maintenance capabilities through the collection of data to support Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), OPUS Modeling, and Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA) deliverable that will support the Remove and Replace Technical Manual.
· Data collection to support Reliability Based Sparing analysis database development, Operational Availability (Ao), Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF), Mean Time To Repair (MTTR), Mean Logistics Delay Time (MLDT), fleet failure and CASREP data.
· Been onboard several carries, one destroyer, and one amphibious ship providing hands on technical support to install, repair, and remove systems to meet ships schedules for cross-decking
· Constantly executes short fused requirements while going above and beyond to provide urgent support to the fleet during a very short window of opportunity (WOO).
· Provided administrative and logistic support
· Provided engineering support
· Managed inventory and a Pre-Expended Bin (PEB)
· Procured and tracked shipboard installation material
· Shipped material to support fleet installations
· Performed DEMIL procedures on handheld expeditionary items for DRMO
· Managed fleet returns via SWMS
Student Athlete - Baseball (2016 - 2018)
· DAWIA (DAU) Level 1 Certified
· DAWIA (DAU) Level 2 Certification (approximately 80% complete)
· Awards Received: Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) Excellence Awards for I-Stalker Project (2019, 2020)
· Placed on Continuity of Operation Personnel (CoOP) List for JX for being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on current project
· Performance Appraisal 12/4/20 – Received maximum Pay Points
· Performance Appraisal 10/26/19 – Received maximum Pay Points
· Received two Branch awards for outstanding performance (2019, 2020)
· Received time off award for outstanding performance (2019)
· Fall Protection Certified for Shipboard Personnel
Received “Bravo Zulu” (well done) from the fleet for urgent, accurate, and precise product support to meet operational needs which provided required capability for deployment (2019)
Job Titles Held: