Hardworking nursing professional bringing 5+ years of experience delivering exceptional care to acute care patients. Knowledgeable about medicine and treatment requirements and skilled at maximizing patient comfort and safety while meeting strict cost control standards. Well-organized and forward-thinking in managing patient needs.
• Performed preoperative preparation (taking vital signs, insertion of peripheral IV line, oxygen level, and heart rhythm) to the patients under going cardiac catherization.
• Administered medications (Oral IV, IM, and Sublingual) before, during, and after cardiac procedure.
• Provide nursing care during cardiac catherization procedure such as angiogram, right and left heart catherization, electrophysiology procedure, peacemaker implantation (temporary and permanent peacemaker), and angioplasty.
• Close monitoring of patients and telemetry during cardiac procedure notify physician if alteration in patients condition, cardiac rate and rhythm.
• Assist physician during emergencies and perform life saving procedure.
• Performed procedure like electrocardiography, CPR, and defibrillation.
• Assist physician during procedure like permanent peacemaker insertion, temporary peacemaker insertion, and angiogram.
• Perform part preparation of patients for cardiac catherization procedure.
• Knowledge of medical equipment and functions like syringe pump and infusion pump.
• Provide postoperative care to the patients and teach patients and family regarding procedure and care.
• Provided bedside nursing care based on holistic approach.
• Conduct nursing assessment based on patient's history and physical status by identifying critical medical signs and make care plan on health needs and condition.
• Pre-operative and postoperative nursing care.
• Administration of medications (oral, IV, IM, S/C sub lingual, topical, inhalation, and anal).
• Performed medical procedure such as blood glucose monitoring, insertion and removal of peripheral IV line, insertion and removal of NG tubes, NG tube feeding, wound dressing and care, insertion, removal, and care of Foley's catheter, surgical site care, drain care, and removal. Tracheostomy cares and suctioning, blood and blood product transfusion, stoma care, and maintain intake and output of patients.
• Maintained strict aseptic technique during procedure and follow infections control measures such as gowning, gloving, and mask.
• Collaborated with physician and other health department in patients care as needed.
• Communicated with patient's families and health team member.
• Documented nursing procedure, maintain medical records, and patients status.
• Attended in Foreign Nurse Refresher Program conducted by Professional Educational Health Care Services, Dallas (November–December, 2015), which included 120 hours of theoretical and 120 hours of clinical experiences in Kindred Hospital, Greenville.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: