· Over 7+ Years of Professional Experience as a Business Analyst with Project Management Skills.
· Strong understanding of project life cycle and SDLC methodologies including RUP, RAD, Waterfall and Agile
· Experience working with Claims, Billing, CRM and other modules of the P&C applications.
· Vast Insurance business knowledge with project experience in various LOB's such as Personal (Auto, Dwelling, Home owner) and Commercial (Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, Commercial Property, General Liability, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Commercial Package Policy (CPP).
· Extensive experience in analyzing and gathering requirements
· Expertise in Class diagrams, Object diagrams, GAP Analysis, Use case diagrams, State diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, and Collaboration diagrams
· Proficient in using UML in behavioural, structural and architectural modelling – in creating Use Cases, State, Activity, Class and Sequence diagrams.
· Excellent in design and review of various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Documents
· Experience conducting User Acceptance testing (UAT).
· Proven success as a business analyst through the years, providing a well-balanced understanding of business relationships, business requirements, and technical solutions.
· Effective in executing multiple tasks and assignments ahead of schedule.
· Proven experience working with Technical Teams and Project teams on Microsoft SharePoint Platform
· Worked on multiple data analysis task to analyze data, tables and other database contents.
· Advised management on improvement strategies.
· Highly effective management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize
· Demonstrated ability to identify root causes of problems considering both the long and short-term impact of proposed solutions and developed workable solutions.
· Ability to manage (Multiple) project tasks with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Ability to work well in a team. Open to team related tasks, team meetings, team interaction and conference calls.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: