Highly dedicated, reliable, and detail-oriented Insurance Verification Specialist with excellent insurance documentation, organization, interpretation skills and customer service experience. Knowledge of public and private health insurance policies. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to act with discretion and professionalism in all situations. All accomplished by maintain a positive attitude and promoting teamwork. Innovative and goal-oriented committed to professional development and expert leadership. Reliable in completing projects on-time with organized approach and great time management abilities.
· Working remotely for Bank of America, serve as resource for staff
· Monitor calls, both, recorded and live.
· Assist with improving team metrics and call quality.
· Supervised training classes and new hires.
· Crafted training materials and ran on-boarding sessions to train 15-25 incoming team members
· Organized and conducted team meetings via WebEx.
· Prior to my promotion, accepted inbound calls to resolve customer concerns.
· Provided excellent customer service
· Proficiently performed account maintenance
· Assisted customers with fraudulent charges, placing check orders.
· Reviewed Overdraft and Insufficient Item fees on personal accounts.
· In addition, to educating customers on ways to avoid fees.
· Assisted agents with de-escalating calls
· Assisted with supervision of daily operation of inbound call agents and other duties as assigned.
· Provided regular updates to team leadership on quality metrics by communicating consistency problems or production deficiencies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: