Experienced Software Quality Assurance Tester with 8-years of dealing with testing and support in both desktop and web-based environments. Analyzed pre- and post-development applications to isolate and resolve performance errors through cooperation with development and technical support teams. Dedicated to superior debugging services through exceptional communication, prompt and precise diagnosis and effective solutions.
● Accessed and analyzed system requirements documents and participated in Sprint planning, daily standup, review and retrospective meetings.
● Involved in preparing Test Plans, QA metrics and mentoring the team in testing methodologies.
● Developed automation scripts for automating Functional and Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse IDE.
● Prepared and analyzed test cases for valid and invalid scenarios as required in the user stories.
● Developed Scenarios, Scenario outlines and step definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
● Generated test reports in TestNG, used Parameters and Data Providers in TestNG.
● Handled Selenium WebDriver features like implicit wait and explicit wait under synchronization.
● Used Data Driven Framework with Page Object Model and extracted data from external Excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables in the scripted code.
● Used Git for version control and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven.
● Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time.
● Analyzed the logs for errors and exceptions during test execution.
● Participated in defect review meetings to resolve the defects.
● Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database.
● Involved in testing SOAP and RESTFUL web services using different assertions like HTTP, security and Xpath assertion using SoapUI and Postman too.
● Responsible for providing test cases and executing them within an AGILE software development SCRUM environment.
● Reviewed Project Plan, Business Process Requirements, Technical Requirements and created Test Specifications and Test Result documents.
● Developed automated scripts for performing Regression Testing through Selenium WebDriver.
● Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
● Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
● Used GitHub as a code repository.
● Used Maven for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running tests on periodic bases.
● Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
● Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SoapUI.
● Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate steps of the deployment process.
● Worked on regression testing, automation estimation, design and framework. Provided the detailed implementation plan to management.
● Contributed to and assisted in the management of bug tracking databases built in Rally.
● Interacted with Project Managers, developers, QA Analysts and business management in reviews and solving the problems encountered in the applications.
● Analyzed the Business Requirements Specification, System Requirements Specification and User Interface Specification documents.
● Designed the efficient manual test cases based on analysis of Business Requirements, Functional Specs, technical design documents, Use Cases and all supporting documents.
● Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming language.
● Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace test cases to functional requirements.
● Composed accurate and detailed Test Approach, scenarios and test cases (functional, usability and regression).
● Responsible for providing regular status report to the management.
● Involved in setting up different configuration environments for compatibility testing and manual testing.
● Used SQL commands to validate the database and test its integration with the front end.
● Preformed GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing,
● Controlled logging and tracking of defects; analyzed and maintained comprehensive defects reports using HP Quality Centre.
● Investigated Software bugs and interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues. Closely worked with respective personnel to nail down the bugs and reported bugs to all concerned.
● Co-ordinated with offshore teams about various document clarifications and discussions about functionality.
● Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall approach and Agile approach ‘Scrum'. Exceptional understanding of Scaled Agile Framework for scaling Agile across enterprise.
● Expertise in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and its implementation in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile (Scrum) by analyzing requirement specifications, developing test objectives, strategies, scope, test procedures and test matrix.
● Actively participated in Scrum meetings like Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Review and Retrospective.
● Worked on varied types of testing like Functional and Non-functional testing which includes Smoke/Sanity testing, Unit testing, System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, API testing, Database testing, Performance testing, Compatibility testing, Ad-hoc testing and UAT.
● Developed and executed test scripts using Java programming language with Selenium WebDriver interface.
● Integrated Selenium with TestNG framework for parallel testing, listeners, groups and annotations.
● Generated reports using ItestListener and Extent Report.
● Strong knowledge on Selenium Components like Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium GRID.
● Developed and maintained different types of frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid driven and Page Object Model (POM).
● Executed Apache POI jar files to fetch the data from Excel files as well as JDBC API for accessing the database and executed data driven testing by JDBC connections.
● Proficient in Log4j, a logging framework written in java used to store the flow details of selenium automation in a database or a file.
● Developed Scenarios, Scenario outlines and step definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for Behavior Driven Development (BDD)and Acceptance-Test Driven Development (ATDD).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: