Analyst with 4 years of experience in data compilation and analysis, as well as workforce management. I am a consistent producer of clear report writing and data analytics. My attention to deatil and critical thinking skills affords me the ability to provide expertise and data analysis to assist in the translation of data to strategic business decisions and risk assessments.
• Using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions produce weekly and monthly performance reports which are presented to and used by Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and Supervisors.
• Assist upper management with making key decisions by developing and submitting performance reports with status updates and improvement recommendations.
• Evaluate data to identify historical trends and create various reports to assist with goal setting and to give concise understanding of best placement for needed resources.
• Work with managers/supervisors and team members to understand volume trends and bring key performance metrics within goal.
• Collect and analyze data to identify and address workflow inefficiencies. Create reports to be used by managers/supervisors to praise, coach, and discipline employees.
• Conduct weekly meetings to update leaders on current analysis.
• Recommended data standardization and usageto ensure data integrity.
• Verified system information for accuracy and filled in gaps by conducting research.
• Participate in requirements meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs.
• Document business workflows for stakeholder review.
• Diagnose and resolve complex integrated customer issues for implementation, add-on, maintenance and support of phone software.
• Analyze user-generated trouble tickets to determine causes of problems and take appropriate action for resolution during and after business hours. Work closely with external teams as well as the third-party vendor to ensure quality service.
• Complete set up of all new users and maintenance of existing users within phone software.
• Managed phone software upgrade from concept to completion by coordinating with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements. Suggested options for performance improvement of technical components.
• Provide documentation on first-level troubleshooting of technical processes to support desk staff.
• Realigned agent schedules with current volume demand and complete a monthly assessment of schedules to ensure resources remain aligned with the needs. Provide projected schedules to ensure support for upcoming projects.
• Developed and implemented scheduling policies.
• Trained Workforce Management Analyst and Shift Leads on scheduling processes.
• Maintain and complete department schedule.
• Perform quality assurance through analysis of department metrics and by evaluating TSC calls and remedy tickets, and providing coaching (verbal and written).
• Analyze monthly reports and develop departmental processes based on report results
• Lead Communication Team to implement better communication within and outside of the department, and created monthly chat reports to identify areas of improvement within the department's communication.
• Run monthly and daily metric reports on department, individuals, and, go lives, upper management and AC members to gauge success, as well as determine business growth and development needs.
• Developed a training team to assure adequate and consistent training to new hires, as well as created an accompanying training manual.
• Assisted in the achievement of passing the Service Capability and Performance Audit on the department by running and analyzing department metrics for accuracy and to identify areas of improvement.
• Facilitate incident documentation and communication within and outside of the department.
• Create monthly Individual Performance Index reports and radar charts based on monthly metrics from remedy tickets and customer calls.
• Independently, as well as collaboratively with other members of the SSM organization, troubleshoot and successfully resolve end-user issues within all SSM applications reported via phone and ehelp.
• Support the Surgical Information Systems, independently as well as in collaboration with the SIS vendor and product specialist.
• Lead a Device Integration team of OpTime Product Specialists, which developed the device integration support process.
• Attend weekly meetings with the OpTime Product Specialists to learn workflow and triaging steps, and create and maintain Knowledgebase articles.
• Maintain a high call volume with a First Call Resolution rate of 68% and a colleague satisfaction rating of 98%.
• Provide customer service by checking voicemails, answering phones, and assisting clients and consumers in the lobby area.
• Locate and properly notate consumers' accounts and organize client documents.
• Sort and deliver mail.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining training materials.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: