Motivated and results-driven Analyst with a proven track record in data analytics and process mapping. Proven ability to identify business needs and develop valuable solutions to drive accuracy and process efficiency. Seeking an opportunity to drive business effectiveness through making recommendations based on data findings.
• Technical and Business resource in the Cluster Checklist Program, which targeted new customer clusters with automated tooling for confirming supported configuration, hardware-to-software level system checks, training material, and documentation regarding the process to perform the checklist
• Focused on customer health analysis of the larger, strategic customers, assisting Customer Success Managers for
• Worked with upwards of 120 customer accounts to provide Support based analysis on usage patterns, enabling customers to adopt new technologies and have a more effective and efficient support experience
• Quarterly discussions with customers to capture time to production statistics, knowledge transfer to Support COEs, and enable Sales for renewal/expansion opportunities
• Provided enterprise level support for Cloudera's customers running CDH4, CDH5, and Cloudera Manager on large scale production Hadoop clusters. Specializing in HDFS, Isilon, Zookeeper, and HBase.
• Ensure that critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively
• Triage, diagnose and potentially escalate customer inquiries during their engineering and operations efforts
• Investigate product related issues both for individual customers and for common trends that may arise
• Study and understand critical system components and large cluster operations
• Differentiate between issues that arise in operations, user code, third party libraries or product
• Identify requirements for additional focused services engagements
• Coordinate enhancement and feature requests with product management and Cloudera engineering
• Interacting weekly with
• Resolving RAID/HW related issues on enterprise
• Working with customers in an enterprise level environment
• Contributing to the Knowledge base writing technical articles or updating and amending existing ones.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: