Experienced operational specialist with over 9 years of experience in nonprofits. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
• Provides direct coaching and support to NCIC Specialists with emphasis during on-boarding period
• Performs quality monitoring of NCIC Inbound and Outbound interactions
• Maintains a working knowledge of ACS procedures, tools, resources and contact-related information
• Compiles and analyzes escalation or call handling trends as a means to recommend specialist continuing education opportunities and process improvements
• Participates in floor coverage that may include early morning, late night, weekend and holiday, as scheduled or requested
• Contributes to the NCIC Coaching & Development program by assisting with the development of continuing education programs and implementing strategies to develop team members
• Attends regular quality calibrations and maintains quality performance standards
• Reports all problems related to general center operations, telephone system and/or system hardware/software to appropriate resource
• Leads training and continuing education modules for NCIC staff as needed (e.g. Quality expectations, call handling processes, etc.)
• Serves on special projects for NCIC as team members, training and assisting PAs, and overall project support
• Assists patients in achieving the best possible health outcome by facilitating access to American Cancer Society patient programs as well as community resources to assist with cancer-related needs such as transportation, lodging, and support.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with field staff, volunteers, vendors and health care systems.
• Conducts needs assessments.
• Helps patients complete treatment protocol by removing barriers to care and connecting to appropriate transportation, lodging and other resources.
• Systematically researches options and provides patients, caregivers and families with information regarding ACS programs and services, and other local and national cancer-related resources using approved data sources.
• Coordinates ACS transportation, lodging and support programs.
• Provides courteous, timely and professional service to all internal and external customers/constituents, including patients, survivors, caregivers, health care professionals, volunteers and field staff partners.
• Captures complete patient information and documents interaction in the constituent database, including identification and documentation of unmet needs.
• Escalates complex issues to the appropriate knowledgeable resource.
• Meets established quality and productivity goals for individuals and the Patient Service Center.
• Adheres to all American Cancer Society privacy and confidentiality requirements.
• Supports and collaborates with team members to achieve goals and outcomes related to the American Cancer Society Mission and Nationwide Priorities.
• Offer encouragement and support on a daily basis to clients who struggle with mental illness and are recently released from the courts.
• Assist in the creation of documents for Community Directors in various departments such as Flex & Housing
Dollars, Service Record Documents, Mental Health Provider Assessments, Client Treatment Goals & Annual County Audits.
• Utilize extensive knowledge of computer software in order to provide daily program file maintenance and update marketing and publicity.
• Manage & Assist Psychiatrists with appointments, Medication Logs, Service Records, Prescriptions, and patient's personal files.
• Responsible for providing organizational and functioning support in the development and performance of events for Community Outreach (Recovery Rally, Family Action Night, Baseball Game Outings, Narcotics Anonymous Convention).
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: