Security Engineer with 6 years of experience in various domains such as
• Web Application security testing, Vulnerability Assessment, penetration testing and generating reports using tools
• Currently working as Security Analyst in IBM Security & Risk Management team.
• Design, & Integration experience on Security information and Event management solutions(SIEM)
• Background/understanding of software development lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills with proven abilities in resolving complex networking, hardware & software related issues
Proficient in Linux operating system configuration, utilities and programming
• Extensive knowledge of hardware, software, and networking technologies to provide a powerful combination of analysis, implementation, and support
• Managed the cycle of project continuity, reviewed the technical work of team, and ensured the quality of service deliverable.
Skilled in Customer relation, business requirement gathering and Threat
modeling. Organize meetings and
IBM Certified Specialist - InfoSphere Guardium
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Byte Security Penetration Tester - Consultant resume example in Irving, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Penetration Tester - Consultant who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13919 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.