• Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle that includes understanding requirement, technical analysis, design, development, Integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various client/server web applications.
• Strong business and technical experience in requirements gathering including Designing, development, implementation and installation EAI using MuleSoft.
• Good experience in designing Flows, Sub Flows, and Exception handling strategies, Data Weave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
• Good experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
• Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub.
• Good Experience in creating API specification, implement REST and SOAP services
• Utilized various CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Bitbucket and Maven.
• Understanding of MySQL Database concepts.
• Experience inn middlware integration environments like IIB and Datapower.
Environment: Anypoint studio 7.4x. , Mule ESB 4, Mule3.9& 3.8, Anypoint platform, RAML, ActiveMQ, MUnit, Java, Dataweave, MEL, Cloud Hub, Maven, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9, 3.8, Anypont Platform, Any point studio, ActiveMQ, SOAP, REST, OAuth, DataWeave, DataMapper, MUnit, Sales force, Git, CloudHub, CVS and MySQL
Environment: Mule ESB 3.5,3.7.x,3.8.x, Any point studio, Active MQ, SOAP, REST, OAuth, DataMapper, MUnit, Git, and SQL.
Environment: IBM IIB, Webspher MQ, DataPower, Java, ESQL, Oracle, XML, XSLT, REST, RFH Util, SOAP UI
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: