· Seven plus years of professional experience in Analysis, Design & Development in implementing SOA and EAI based solutions using Mule ESB, WebSphere MQ and JMS.
· Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, creation of system design documents, proven problem-solving techniques, ability to self-manage and mentor others in a team.
· 4 plus years of experience in Mule ESB, API Management, CloudHub and continuous integration.
· Mule ESB experience in implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule.
· Good application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing.
· Good experience in Web services Development (SOAP & Restful) Web services Security, creation of WSDLs (Contracts), XSDs and various canonical Data Formats.
· Expertise in developing new APIs using REST and SOAP webservices.
· Good experience in XML technologies like XML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath and Web Services - RESTful and SOAP.
· Experience in System Integration test to ensure quality of the system.
· Good transformation experience with XML, JSON, EDI, Text, Copybook Data Formats.
· Good experience in Implementing Message Level, Protocol level security, AAA, Key certificates (Crypto Tool & Key stores/Trust stores), one-way, two-way SSL and OAuth Implementation
· Experience with Waterfall, RUP and Agile Methodologies.
- Struts, Spring.
-C, C++, Java, J2EE.
-Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
- Oracle 9i, 10g, PL/SQL, HQL.
- HTTP, Salesforce, FILE, FTP, WMQ, JMS, Database, Mongo DB
- Mule 3.9.x/4.1.x, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5 and MMC
- Tomcat 6.1, Web logic 6.X/7.0, JBoss, Web Sphere.
- FOREACH, COMPOSITE, POLL, Message Enricher, Sub Flow
- SOAP, RESTful.
Environment: Mule 3.9.x/4.1.x, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, Java 7, Data Weave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, GIT, SVN, Maven, Jerkins, Anypoint Platform.
· Configure Mule service flows with various exception handling strategies such as Global Exception, Custom Exception and Choice Exception Strategies that notifies the user with custom and simple error descriptions.
· Co-ordinate with testing and back-end teams, client during the smoke tests and aggression tests at Sprint
· Coordinate with program managers to explain what tasks were possible for the system to achieve their desired output.
· Design and implement exception handling, logging, JSON Schema Validation as common reusable components across multiple message flows.
· Create an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
· Create Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
· Worked on creating SOAP and REST web services in Mule, Consumption of REST and SOAP web services for downstream systems.
· Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
· Create MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
· Participate in 24X7 production support effort after application go-live.
· Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
· Implement interfaces between SAP, Sales Force and REST web-services.
· Configure Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
-MuleSoft Certified Developer 4
Job Titles Held: