· Understand requirements and translate them to technical design documentation, mapping document and implement transformation logic.
· Implement various integrations with Salesforce and database.
· Design various APIs using API led connectivity (System, Process and Experience APIs) and made decision which use case can fit to any of those layers.
· Create various documents such as HLD, LLD, sequence diagram and process flow diagram.
· Implement Mule flows for Batch processing for processing.
· Involved in defining API Best practices for RAML, REST and Dataweave.
· Attended workshop on Runtime fabric (RTF).
· Create exception handling process using choice-exception and catch-exception strategies for different flows.
· Create and manage different environments on CloudHub to deploy the Mule ESB application.
· Participate in CICD preparation and planning. Involved in On-call and production support.
· Implement API Management using API Manager using Client ID/Secret, OAuth, TSL
· Worked on Cloud-Hub and on-prem deployment topologies.
Mulesoft Certified Developer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: