Compassionate Registered Nurse that has been working with adverse event reporting after leaving bedside. Have worked well with diverse patient population and promoting trusting relationships to improve outcomes. Have coordinated with other healthcare professionals to improve patient care. Was able to prioritize patient assignments and deliver safe patient care. Along with experience in office management, I have learned optimizing productivity, efficiency, service quality and overseeing staff. Currently doing adverse event reporting I take great pride in paying attention to details that the callers provide and ensuring that everything is captured correctly. I am highly dependable and committed to providing quality compassionate service to my patients and callers.
· Completely and accurately document all Medical Information Requests, Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints in compliance with Ashfield, Client and Federal guidelines and regulations
· Collect demographic data and disposition for product
· Maintain excellent quality and productivity standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines
· Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases
· Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills
· Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed
· Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed
· Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures
· Possess effective organizational skills, including working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
As a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, my responsibilities included monitoring 5 to 6 patients per shift. I provide nursing care to medical, pre-operative, post-operative patients and ante and postpartum mothers. I perform physical assessments, administer medications , administer/monitor IV fluid/drips, track lab values and test results, insert and maintain I.V. catheters, measure and record patients vitals and I&Os, insert and maintain foley catheters and nasal gastric tube and monitor drains. I also provide wound care and dressing changes. Assisting patients with bathing, dressing, ambulating and personal hygiene is part of my daily task. I educate patients on their medications, conditions, procedures and infection prevention. I chart and report changes in patients condition and effectively prioritize patient assignments. I communicate with physicians and other staff members. I exceed the call of duty by working additional shifts when asked, developed good interpersonal relationships with patient, their families and co-workers. Always ensuring and promoting a safe work environment.
Planned, directed, supervised, and coordinated work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations. Managed and organized staffing schedules. Dealt with customer and employee complains. Along, with conducting appropriate disciplinary action. Critical thinking to resolve issues.
Administer first aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured persons in prehospital settings.Coordinate with treatment center personnel to obtain patients' vital statistics and medical history, to determine the circumstances of the emergency, and to administer emergency treatment.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: