Industrious Maintenance Supervisor committed to safety and efficiency with a focus on leading and supporting teams in goal achievement. Offering 1.5 years of experience monitoring maintenance and operational readiness of diverse equipment for one of kind renewable energy plant. Well-versed in analysis, identification and mitigation of safety hazards. Adept at reducing production downtime through scheduling, inspection and troubleshooting management. Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance scheduling as well as unscheduled repairs to minimize downtime. Highly skilled in budgeting and managing with commitment to quality and efficiency. well adept at working with third party contractors for specialized repair work. Ex-perienced with handling budgets and meeting KPI's so that the annual expectations of availability and profitability are met.
Efficient Maintenance professional skilled in task delegation, maintenance scheduling and team oversight. Spent 20years as a technician working in some of the most advanced settings around the world. Commended for quality performance and reliability demonstrated over 20 years of industry experience. Advanced knowledge of electrical and instrumentation maintenance and repairs.
- Built a master equipment list of over 350 assets.
- Separated all assets into specific asset classes
- Researched the cost of repairing/replacing equipment
- Created a critical spares lists by consulting with vendors
- Created a contacts sheet of all vendors and support teams
- Worked closely with warehouse supervisor to build an inventory
system of all spare, critical, and consumable parts.
- Created a bar code system that we use to track all parts and
assets in the warehouse as well as in the field.
- Assisted with the organization and layout of the warehouse
to help increase efficiency of getting parts and tooling.
- Wrote maintenance procedures, including periodicities, for all
the assets in the field by reading through O&M(Operational &
Maintenance) manuals and talking with vendors.
- Worked with the vendor to upload all the assets, maintenance
procedures, and warehouse organization system information
into the CMMS(Computerize Maintenance Management System).
- With the system up and running I was given admin rights to
customize the system for our application. Due to the dynamic
nature of our facility a lot of changes to the program had to be
made to accommodate our needs. This required working
closely with the CMMS vendor.
- I provided training to the maintenance team, upper management,
the operations team, and all new hires on how to create
monitor progress on all created work orders.
- I assigned all the maintenance items to our maintenance team.
- Created maintenance reports that I would brief to our
maintenance manager and plant manager.
- Worked with the operations manager to set maintenance
schedules for minor and major outages.
- We were able to complete 94% of the maintenance while
maintaining a 92% plant operation up time.
- Coordinated with the manufacturer to establish testing protocols
and sampling periodicities.
- I found a lab that would conform to the testing standards set
forth by the manufacturer.
- Troubleshot and repaired state of the art lasers, robotics,
nanometer metrology systems, optics, and electrical systems.
- Computerized paperwork so it could be sent electronically and
more efficiently. Reduced project time by 25%.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: