Multi-talented employee consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in working with Pediatrics and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Skilled at communicating, organizing and solving problems to improve level of care and raise quality rankings of health care facilities. Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of clerical work as well as nursing. Motivated to learn, grow and excel.
*Screening and verifying insurance and eligibility
*Verifying demographic information
* Collecting co-payments
*Auditing documentation for correct billing
* Pay for Performance (P4P)
* Scheduling of patients for appointments
* Help expedite patient flow by ensuring patients are eligible and records are available
* Calming up the unsatisfied clients by giving proper explanation with help from ample departmen
* Provided clerical support to company employees by copying, faxing and filing documents.
* Greeted multiple daily visitors and customers upon arrival, offered assistance and answered questions to build rapport and retention.
* Greeted incoming visitors and customers professionally and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
* Processed payments and informed individuals of further financial responsibility to facilitate timely payments.
* Interacted with customers professionally by phone, email or in-person to provide information and directed to desired staff members.
* BLS Healthcare Provider- American Heart Association active until 07/2023
* IV Certification/ Blood draw
* Quality improvement team with LLUCH
* Epic Super-User for information systems involved in training and educating staff thru LLUCH
* Clinic social coordinator
* Clinic representative for community liaison
* Student of the month twice (BAS)
* Perfect Attendance in Pre-Nursing
* Covid-19 vaccinated 03/11/2021
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: