Over 7 years of progressive experience in Information Technology (IT) Business Analysis, System Analysis, and Project Management. My experience in this industry has included managing projects in multi-user client server, mainframe, Web-based, and LAN-based environments. I have managed the customer-interface aspect of numerous systems development projects. I am currently working with Agile methodology however I have worked with various SDLC methodologies in the past.
The scope of the project is to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) Program and the Office of Information and Technology (OI&T) Information Technology Operations (ITOPS).
• Provided support with technical responsibilities
• Provided project management responsibilities
• Prepared various tasks in risk management, budget support, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination
• Provided interface with business, system owners, development team, ITOPS engineering, and EHRM SMEs.
• Managed project actions that include cost, schedule, and performance progress
• Identified and mitigated risks
• Supported Microsoft SharePoint and other knowledge management tools
• Provided executive-level project status reporting to clients
• Coordinated across organization pillars and works efforts
• Dealt with deadlines and flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
• Managed stakeholders to document and strategize for process improvements for current business processes
• Provided market research on conditions that impact overall operational efficiency of an organization
• Reviewed project budgeting and funding information
• Provided consistent and timely support to GSA stakeholders
• Provided advanced policy input and guidance, made recommendation when situations call for adaptation and interpretation of unusual circumstances.
• Provided workarounds, value additions, and removed solution bottlenecks for the stakeholders.
• Led change control board meetings. Assessed the need of the change, deduced the impact of the change to the complete project, proposed any workarounds
• Analyzed and reviewed the potential internal and external financial impact of GSA and customer programs, policies and changes, including but not limited to funding matters
• Provided action plans, solutions and/or alternate recommendations that feed organizational decision-making for both GSA and customers.
• Author and compiled surveys
• Collaborated with counterparts in IT (project, development, and QA) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
• Elicited, reviewed and validated business, functional and non-functional requirements in an efficient and effective way, using proven techniques
• Documented requirements in a variety of formats, to suit different audiences and different stages of the project life cycle
• Worked with the client, project managers and various technical specialists e.g. ICT architects, test managers, 3rd party suppliers; to ensure the requirements are accurately defined and fit for purpose
• Lead on key project products such as options recommendation reports, gap analysis and business cases
• Defined current and future operational scenarios – e.g. business models and processes, user stories, use cases, staffing models and structures
• I was responsible for gathering requirements, business process analysis and sign of e-Business features and functionality for a portfolio of large-scale e-commerce websites
• I was responsible for management of complex multi-disciplined CRM consulting projects.
• Led junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of customer management solutions.
• I was held accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
• Monitored and evaluated search results and search performance across the major search channels
The scope of this project was to support SAMHSA websites that share information covering SAMHSA's strategic initiatives to help provide treatment and services for people with mental and substance use disorders, support the families of people with mental and substance use disorders, build strong and supportive communities, prevent costly behavioral health problems, and promote better health for all Americans
• Served as a primary customer interface and advocated an cross-functional technical relationship management
• Communicated effectively with developers on explanation of user stories and validating the end implementation of the requirements
• Prepared EPLC documentation
• Responsible for conducting the JAD sessions with the COR for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation and Business Process Modeling.
• Translated the customer needs into a business process diagram
• Responsible for analyzing the requirements, conducting the fit/gap analysis, writing the Business Requirement Document (BRD).
o Gathered requirements and providing requirements documentation for website Development, Modernization and Enhancements activities, including specifications related to content, design, functionality, and use cases.
• Documenting the Functional Design Document (FDD) and Use Cases.
• Wrote system documents – requirement documents, test plans, design documents and user guides
• Responsible for writing test cases, test scripts, identifying test data and running design and QA testing.
• Used SQL to analysis data
• Executed automated testing, regression testing, stress testing, load testing, integration testing and system testing
• Responsible for maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix to make sure that all requirements and functionalities are met and tested.
• Ensured that site meets all previously identified standards for content development and publishing, such as internal SAMHSA clearance, 508 compliance, plain language review, taxonomic tagging, and internal and external search engine optimization.
• Supported and facilitating web governance, change management, training activities, and other guidance to SAMHSA staff and contractors.
• Provided graphic design support, mockups, images, and strategy to enhance the visual appeal and user experience for SAMHSA websites
• Worked with the project manager to report project status, update project schedule, contribute to identifying and mitigating risks
• Prioritized, updated, and maintained the product backlog
• Served as Scrum Master in facilitating scrum meetings and sprint rituals along with providing sprint reports
• Coordinated the negotiation of deadlines for client deliverables
• Performed site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical of the SAMHSA site to ensure the health of the website in the online space.
• Provided recommendations and executed strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
• Managed day to day search marketing activities across multiple search engines
• Monitored and evaluated web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
The object of this project is to modernize and enhance IT capabilities in support of the FDA CDRH Center Submission Tracking and Reporting (CSTAR) Program while maintaining a reliable, stable, and secure operating environment. Key areas of focus are Development, Modernization, and Enhancement (DME) software activities. The project developed and deployed MDUFA IV which provides FDA with resources necessary to better review medical devices, to enact needed regulatory reforms so that medical devices manufacturers could bring their safe and effective devices to the American people at an earlier time.
• I maintained reports in CDRH ad hoc data warehouse
• I worked effectively with teammates; collaborate on shared work products and related tasks to ensure best solution derived.
• I worked with developers to maintain CDRH Business Objects universes as well as related Web Intelligence Reports. The team monitored all reports to ensure the ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) transferred all new data from the data structure.
• Acted as a Product Owner as part of an Agile/Scrum team. As a product owner, I coordinated with development team personnel to ensure requirements are understood.
• Develop requirements based on FDA business and project needs.
o I document all System Requirements Specification onto SharePoint for documenting reasons
o Collaborate with developers and testers in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customer's expectation.
• Provided guidance and work leadership to teammates that needed further help within the project.
• Coordinated with client to define problems, determine data availability, define report requirements, and resolved system design problems.
• Worked with FDA stakeholders in understanding the business needs
• Provided full software development life cycle (SDLC) support services, including: planning, requirement analysis, design, development, and testing
• I followed FDA guideline and standards. All software was in accordance of FDA Enterprise
Performance Life Cycle (EPLC).
• Throughout the project I wrote and updated many EPLC artifacts in all subsequent development activities.
• Wrote and updated the CARS software specifications documentation with each release (major and minor) to reflect the new interfaces, changed workflows, and additional data elements that are captured due to the replacement of legacy database(s).
• Responsible for conducting the JAD sessions for requirements gathering and Business Process Modelling.
• Developed user stories to reflect system functional requirements
• Make recommendations about additional data to capture or ways to improve efficiency and productivity with regards to the submission data collection and routing processes
• I had the responsibilities of testing all functionalities of the developed reports in Business Objects
• I created and implement a test plan and allow for independent validation of the plan in the preproduction environment.
• Responsible as gatekeeper during UAT to analysis, recreate and triage issues logged by testers.
• I created a training manual of the project once it was deployed. The training manual provided technical support to users.
• Maintained the Learning Management System throughout the agency with training guides
· Design and create weekly and monthly spending reports.
· Coordinate with underwriters, lenders, loan managers, and securitization teams to manage portfolios
· Handle cost benefit analysis for diverse marketing campaign projects
· Oversee investment portfolios analysis, file maintenance, and broker verification
· Produced annual balance sheets, reviewed budgetary documentation and conducted cost analysis
· Conducted quantitative analysis of financial data to forecast revenue, identify future trends, and assess risk associated with capital expenditures, acquisitions, and joint venture projects
· Developed and presented financial presentations documenting financial status and providing company projections
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: