Reliable, trustworthy employee, able to give excellent customer service while keeping track of the task on hand. Regularly recognized consistently for my attention to detail and ability to work efficiently. I am able to learn new jobs quickly and effectively.
Seeking position as Contact Center Representative (English-Only)
CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS JUNE 2017- JUNE 2019
Phoenix, AZ Church Service Missionary
I participated in a pilot program for non-proselytizing mission for my church. I filled a variety of job assignments, during this time, but without pay. My work changed as leaders moved me to areas where my skills were most needed.
Mission highlights: District Leader & Zone Leader
• Trained and directed the work of 9-21 full time service volunteers
• Produced weekly records of and reported training status of the leaders and missionaries assigned to me
• Met monthly with general program leaders to review and discuss recommended policies for church-wide implementation of the pilot program
• Organized and conducted activities and meetings
• Maintained effective working relationships with a diverse group of individuals while helping them find opportunities to provide meaningful service
• Conducted trainings in communication, SMART goal setting and time management skills
Mission highlights: Service Roles
Church Technology Specialist (ongoing)
• Set up and operate broadcast equipment for meetings and teleconferences
• Troubleshoot & repair of minor computer issues
Online Support for Genealogy Software
• Investigated and corrected data errors reported by customers
• Informed customers of fixes, and when necessary, explained the procedures they could follow to avoid repeating the error
• Input information regarding all customer correspondence in electronic tracking system
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: