Electrician – Aircraft Avionics & Team Leader
• Service a wide range of equipment, such as radios (FM, AM, VHF, and UHF), ARC-186, ARC-164, ARC-201, Aircraft Flight Control System, Electronics GPS, Flight Control Computers, AC/DC Power Distribution, Nickel-Cadmium Batteries and Battery Analyzing System, Data Bus Systems, and Intercommunication System.
• Supervise and evaluate the performance of up to 7 junior electricians against maintenance and repair quality benchmarks; play key role in operational readiness of integral systems.
• Spearheaded standardization of repair / utility service requests to streamline efforts and eliminate a critical maintenance backlog while deployed in Iraq serving Operation Enduring Freedom
• Train and mentor personnel in system and equipment operation, maintenance, and repair best practices.
• Volunteered to assist in construction of forward operating base (FOB) installation, investing 100+ hours into electrical wiring for facilities housing military and civilian personnel.
• Served in an array of collateral duties as Repairs & Utilities (R&U), Avionics Publications, and Maintenance Manager.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: