Top Secret/SCI Clearance - FS Polygraph
Proficient Field Support Specialist Team Lead offering more than 3 years of experience in IT operations, network maintenance and mobile device support. Applies technical expertise and diagnostic abilities toward solving problems and maintaining usability and performance. Enthusiastic IT Specialist eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in System Administration future.
•Communications dispatch services, and construction surveillance services at NSA controlled areas.
• Entry/Exit Control
• Monitor and control personnel and vehicular access into and from controlled areas by ensuring positive personnel identification through the verification of identification media (e. g. badge, Common Access Card (CAC), vehicle plaques)
• Conduct Enhanced Inspections (Background Investigations) and Aperiodic Exit Inspections (AEI) of personnel entering/exiting controlled areas in accordance with the established guidelines in the post orders to ensure Prohibited/Restricted items are not introduced into or removed from the controlled areas
• Operate and ensure administrative control of Government equipment (e. g. badging terminals, Automated Key Access Machines (AKAMS), and asset tracking terminals) designed for the management of property, deliveries, packages, and Restricted/Prohibited items such as bar code readers and asset tracking equipment; and
• Conduct inspections utilizing X-Ray and walk through/hand-held metal detection.
• Issue keys to authorized personnel, conduct inventories of keys and monitor and report equipment malfunctions
• Respond to requests to open or close rooms located in the facilities of the contract within 10 minutes of notification; and respond to requests to provide emergency key access within the facilities within 10 minutes of notification
Concentration in Criminal Justice
Job Titles Held: