Bilingual Human Resources Administrator offering over eight years of progressive success in HR roles. Strong foundation of utilizing excellent communication and emotional intelligence to build strong teams and cultivate positive work cultures. Forward-thinking Human Resources leader offering hands on success in administration expertise. Skilled in analyzing, updating and documenting employee policies regarding training, performance evaluation and grievance management. Proficient in drafting HR documents such as job descriptions and compensation structures, a seasoned leader and Human Resources professional who is also skilled in designing and implementing dynamic new employee orientation programs.
• Responsible for data management, reporting, and oversight of financial support projects that assist in daily, monthly, yearly budgeting goals using Microsoft Excel, Word as well as other performance databases to provide insight for internal management purposes
• Directly involved in management and coding of annual, performance bonuses for current personnel awaiting payment while ensuring the bonus is accurate as recorded by department heads such as the Director of Departments and Managers
• Reviewed budget of over 1,000,000 dollars for purposes of merit bonuses
• Identified and updated errors in previous YTD bonus data thus reclaiming missing funds for proper disbursement
• Worked with development, implementation and administration of employee morale initiatives to include Service Award Programs, Employee Retention, Recognition Programs and Retirement Programs
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with high rate of accuracy
• Knowledge of Internet business practices
• Able to raise revenue through cross-selling of employee necessities such as scrubs, Via Bus passes etc.
• Created and implemented highly effective and individualized human resource solutions for personnel
• Worked with HR management to devise and update policies based on changing industry and social trends
• Strengthened traceable assets by developing organization systems for records, reports and agendas
• Reduced process lags by effectively training employees on best practices and protocols
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: