Twenty plus years of experience in the Financial sector with diverse roles including Business Analysis Management and Senior Business Consultant. Extensive knowledge and application of Business Analysis methodologies and processes, Project Management, AGILE and SDLC, including testing, requirements gathering, application development and support. Strong analytical, communication, leadership, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
· Currently part of an Agile Scrum, helping the Product owner, scrum master and process engineer to develop epics and features in identifying opportunities where technology can enable the achievement of business goals. Comprehensive knowledge of Agile and JIRA to author user stories, acceptance criteria, create system integration flow diagrams and other artifacts while working closely with our technology, business, and vendor partners throughout the development process and through to implementation.
· Collaborate with Business Partners and senior leadership to evaluate business needs and priorities.
· Support divisional and corporate strategic plans and goals.
· Collaborated with IT and business area for research and resolution of identified data issues by analyzing the data and creating documentation to more effectively and efficiently map resolution, manage risk, and ensure data integrity.
· Expert in consulting with Business Partners to understand and document their business needs, then working with the technology team to translate those requirements into effective solutions. A self-motivated, team-player who is well versed in working with and across various business channels to achieve challenging results effectively, efficiently, and creatively.
· Functional responsibility serving as product manager and lead analyst for online lending platforms. Focus included the mortgage application process including online marketing and sales strategy. In addition, responsible for online and mobile rate tools, product fit analysis, electronic communications, mortgage e-file, and online application status.
· Designed and lead the implementation of Mortgage's new loan origination system and process redesign to thousands of users across the bank footprint.
· Met with business partners to identify opportunities where technology could be enhanced to increase their efficiencies and productivity.
· Authored business requirements and artifacts, including Business Requirement Documents, Use Cases, Field Level mapping documents, and in some cases user interfaces.
· Wrote test plans and executed test scripts for multiple environments while participating in vendor quality assurance testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements were interpreted and coded correctly. Substantiated and documented defects during each cycle for prioritization and severity.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: