Enthusiastic leader with five years of experience planning, leading and improving employee relations and sales management functions. Strategic in developing policies, managing retail activities, and people development. Focused on motivating staff and working with diverse personality types through open and honest communication and consistent performance management approaches which drive behavior and outcomes that benefit the organization and the employee.
• Promoted and enabled necessary changes to align operations with strategic plans.
• Collaborated with leadership to assess and improve policies across board.
• Engaged employees and conducted exit interviews to gain complete sense of satisfaction and areas in need of improvement.
• Analyzed and modified compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and comply with legal requirements.
• Served as company representative at all organizational events to promote company objectives.
• Managed full cycle of recruiting, hiring and onboarding new employees.
• Devised hiring and recruitment policies for 60 employee company.
• Structured compensation and benefits according to market conditions and budget demands.
• Recruited top talent to maximize profitability
• Resolved understaffing issues, disputes, employee terminations and disciplinary procedures.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: