Patient-oriented Nurse with 15 years of diverse experience in direct patient care, staff supervision, and overall department operations. Skilled at multitasking and prioritizing patient needs.
As Director of Nursing I successfully created a collaborative team environment through active, participative, and inspirational leadership.
As Director it was my responsibility to plan, organize and direct the overall operations of the nursing departments throughout four healthcare campuses. This was done in accordance with all best practices and regulations that govern all Rancheria Healthcare facilities.
Additional duties, responsibilities and achievement:
Directly managed all Urgent Care and Family Practice nursing staff.
• Triage, assessment and intervention for acute care patients.
• Administered medications via oral, IV and intramuscular injections and monitored responses.
• Maintained proper staff levels within budget parameters to deliver high levels of care to every patient.
• Directly involved in all recruitment and hiring of nursing and front office personnel.
• Created and updated all policies and procedures to remain in compliance with all regulatory agencies, e.g. PHC and AAAHC.
• Delegated tasks and provided leadership for 24 nurses and support personnel.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: