General Computer skills Bilingual (Spanish) Microsoft Word, Office, Power point etc. Educated, well mannered, social, good vocal Critical Thinker skills.
• Demonstrated ability to organize merchandise efficiently
• Thorough understanding of goods retrieval system
• Good customer orientation with a strong ability to deal effectively with complaints
Track record of maintaining the security of the warehouse
Strong mathematical skills
Adept at handling hazardous material properly
•and human resources.
• Unloaded and processed incoming merchandise
• Moved, stored and transferred merchandise
• Maintained stock in an ordered fashion on shelves or in correct locations
• Processed outbound shipments of inventory via UPS and commercial carrier
• Maintained a clean and safe condition of equipment and work area
• Used hand and forklifts safely
• Pick, pack and transport orders in a suitable manner
• Maintain record controls and stock counts
• Stock up merchandise to the sales floor
• Help customers and perform carry-in-out
• Accumulate floor displays and re-sets
Address: 4333 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85031
Ensuring that the daily bakery range is made to a high standard in a timely, safe and consistent manner.
Baking, shaping and finishing high quality breads.
Making sure freshly baked food is available for customers.
Cleaning bakery machinery, equipment, storage and preparation areas.
Keeping the bakery area safe for staff and customers alike.
Accurately following recipe formulas and weighing ingredients.
Assisting with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
Ensuing that baking equipment is fully functional and stored correctly.
Running the bread plant machine.
Cleaning areas after use.
Rolling and cutting dough into shapes.
Measuring and mixing ingredients into dough according to a recipe.
Wrapping and packing bread after it has been made.
Monitoring the ovens.
Able to work according to tight production schedules.
Taking the bread out of the tins.
Baking, icing and decorating cakes.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: