Written And Reporting Communication Skills - Produced weekly reports of group activities and meetings, typically including the meeting agenda, minutes,
outcomes and tasks worked on by each member in University Project.
Problem Solving and use of Initiative- Ability to make informed decisions and take ownership in providing solutions to customers while working the hospitality sector.
Strong Learning Ability- Demonstrated a high aptitude for learning new skills and handling technical difficulties in an efficient and prompt manner through utilizing analytical skills and critical thinking.
Practiced troubleshooter with excellent diagnostics and repair abilities, strong attention to detail and methodical approach. Boosts system performance by thoroughly evaluating and correcting different hardware and software issues. Experienced IT system support with over 2years. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
• Service customer enquiries, determine customer needs, provide solutions with regards to their requirements and educate customers on product options
• Day to Day Accounts payables/receivables activities for new accounts and manage existing accounts
• Update customer finance payments into system such as direct debits/dishonor
• Produce weekly/monthly financial reports
• Recorded cheque and EFT transactions
• Operated within a team to reach targets and KPI's
• Follow up with customers for outstanding payments
• Obtain and compile copies of applicants' accounts, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
• Analyses applicants' accounts, credit, and property evaluations
• Negotiating payment terms and conditions with customers
• Cash handling and teller reporting
• Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures
•Assisting customer with cashing the cheques
• Data entry of customer information
Provided on Request
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: