Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professional with extensive experience in Insurance and Call Center industry. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented with exemplary passion for developing relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
*Extensive communication with external customers, agents & funeral homes including 60+ inbound calls and 10+ outbound phone calls, supporting multiple lines of business and groups/or teams.
*Handles escalated issues by a variety of methods which include responding to the customer directly via phone, providing written responses to formal complaints and coaching team members in order to resolve escalations.
*Use critical thinking and analytical skills to resolve complex inquires and requests, and makes exceptions within scope of authority.
*Participate as a subject matter expert in various projects, or assignments from leadership.
*Accurately process a wide variety of processes, recognizes and initiates required procedure changes.
*Approve and review work of others regarding claim payments.
*Monitor workload and phone coverage for current claims department and customer service department to ensure service levels are met on a daily and weekly basis.
*Ability to comprehend insurance and contract documents.
*Maintain confidentiality and adhere to privacy guidelines.
*Collaborate with team members and department members by attending team meetings and other company activities virtually.
*Ability to adjust to new and changing business needs.
*Seeks knowledge outside of own department and team.
* Adjusted job assignments and schedules to keep pace with dynamic business needs, factoring in processes, employee knowledge and customer demands.
* Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflows to meet any daily demand.
* Prepared, calibrated and monitored production machinery to maintain optimal production levels and consistently achieve daily targets.
* Charged with staffing, performance management and reviews, coaching, mentoring, salary development and budget allocations.
* Worked with management team to implement proper division of responsibilities.
* Prepared and managed work schedules, vacation and sick time accurately on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Evaluated employee performance monthly and coached and trained accordingly, increasing quality of work and employee retention.
* Created efficient work schedules for each team member to maintain deadlines and keep shifts properly staffed.
* Handled customer complaints, resolved issues and adjusted policies to meet changing needs.
* Measured effectiveness of customer success by defining operational metrics, tracking systems and reporting to executive team.
* Introduced team contests and goals to enhance productivity and improve employee morale.
* Audited and documented all processes and procedures for new accounts department.
* Provided coaching and counseling to 32 employees to encourage professional growth as well as meet short- and long-term goals.
* Evaluated employees' strengths and assigned tasks based upon experience and training.
* Monitored employee performance and provided coaching and constructive guidance to address areas of concerns.
* Interviewed, hired and trained new employees for customer service positions as well as Supervisor positions within the organization.
* Developed training, task and process guidelines and communicated clear and concise directions to employees.
* Oversaw a team of 32 customer service team members along with another Supervisor by actively communicating project information, remedying issues and delivering positive feedback.
*Plan, organize, lead, control and coordinate the day to day activities of a team of customer care associates.
*Monitor direct employees' work levels and review performance.
*Confer with personnel, such as management, quality assurance, workforce, and other support groups to coordinate work activities.
*Counsel employees about work related issues and assist employees to correct job skill deficiencies.
*Completion of operational or personnel records, such as time and productivity reports and attendance documents required for direct reports.
*Participate in the development of short and long term goals for work group.
*Communicates approved policies and procedures to subordinates and ensures compliance.
*Conducts interviews for team and other departments, as well as onboarding new hires.
*Reviews associate productivity reporting and schedules.
*Directly supervises front line employees; coaching, training, monitoring calls and productivity, and conducting performance reviews.
*Develop positive morale and team atmosphere to enhance employment experience of subordinates.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: