Highly motivated and results-driven office/warehouse professional bringing extensive experience in logistics and distribution. Natural leader and team player with proven skills to seek out potential sale. Looking to obtain a position in a company where I can optimize my trained skills and accomplish the goals set by any company with my self motivated productive and efficient work habits.
- Outstanding listening, written and verbal communication with interpersonal abilities. Reliable and trustworthy, high level of moral, discipline and attention to detail.
- High level of experience in customer service, sales and negotiating skills.
- Great problem solving skills.
- 5 years of experience in warehouse/office management/similar environment.
- Experienced in more than one department: receiving, inventory control, shipping, composing and replying to emails, updating the system.
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, WMS system, PINC system, A2000 system, Outlook, Power Point Etc.) advanced typing skills and excellent with 10-key.
- Bilingual English and Spanish (written and verbal)
Co specialist - shipping and receiving clerk
- Live outbounds and inbounds where placed at the dock doors systematically by using the the WMS system and the PINC system.
- Prep preloads and LTLs to be loaded on the correct carrier trailers with specific instructions if ASN labels and or Pros were required.
- Send email to all LTL Preload carriers requesting pick up. Reply to all emails regarding PGI reports from the Ops Leaders on orders still pending for pick up and or any shipping and receiving emails with updates by the costumer service reps. etc.
- Print our BOLs from the WMS system. Close out orders in WMS.
- Check out live drivers leaving the facility weather trailers are loaded or empty in PINC system.
- For all Kraft inbounds delivery number was changed in WMS by logging into SAP portal and searching for the confirmation number.
- Correctly closing out inbounds in WMS once product was offloaded by locating the packing list in SAP.
CO Workflow -
- Provide workers with work through out the shift. Hand out case pick and pallet pick orders still pending for the day. Give dock workers outbounds to load and or inbounds to offload, keep all workers on task at all times.
- Cut orders, Research all orders that need to be cut greater than 50 cases. Input all info regarding cuts on the share point spreadsheet.
- Providing drivers with proper materials, equipment and product to service retail stores.
- Kept District managers, merchandiser's and drivers on their weekly routes for service.
- Coordinate with merchandiser's and drivers to ensure all pricing, and display is correct at all times.
- Ensured our District Manager's maintained a good working relationships with the vendors.
- Consistently creating a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs via email/ phone calls and or in person.
- Provided customer service to the smaller accounts, by taking orders and invoicing the product ordered for the wholesale accounts.
- Invoiced and created B.O.L's for the product taken by the drivers to service the stores on a daily biases.
- Experience in small package shipping in all aspects of international and domestic procedures using FedEx Ship Manager, UPS Worldship, and DHL shipping websites. Experience in LTL, LCL and AIR and Dedicated freight shipping procedures.
- Communicate with the warehouse manager to make critical decisions
- Train new warehouse workers
- produce Excel documents/ reports at the intermediate level.
- Answer email/verbal questions in a timely manner. Also assist in resolving discrepancies.
- sign out drivers/ B.O.L's and seal trailers if need be.
- Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
- Orders were dropped into the system, printed labels for priority orders instructed to print via email by our customer's.
- Processed WMS/EDI and regular Domestic orders.
- Overlook the special project area by making sure all order had correct price tickets for order being worked on.
- Assist in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, fulfilling purchase orders, and inventory/cycle counts.
- Daily input of materials received into inventory system.
- Assist with training of entry level personnel.
- Produced daily excel reports and documents with present and future orders that need to be worked on due to the volume to senior team members.
From 2007- 2008
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: