• A+ Certified
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), In Progress
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), In Progress
• Capable of describing and implementing basic troubleshooting techniques
• Successful teaching experience of computers and their applications
• Thorough knowledge of audio/visual/verbal mode of instruction
• Sound knowledge of supervising students to perform essential job functions
• Outstanding ability to establish perfect judgment in performing job responsibilities
• Track record of using web-based resources correlated to the core curriculum to improve instruction
• Substantial knowledge of using electronic mail to support instruction
• Well acquainted with selecting, connecting and using appropriate peripherals associated with:
– The School LAN
– Computer lab server
– Classroom based PCs
• Thorough understanding of designing and delivering student learning activities integrated with computing and/or instructional technology • Immense ability to adjust hours to job requirements
•Co-founded CompuServicioscpu, a co-operative that offers affordable computer repair to assist low-income community
•Provide freelance desktop support
•Respond to customer inquiries/requests for technical support such as: Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware and software for Macs and PCs
•Restore data from various backup sources, move computer set-ups, and change software
•Utilize technical documentation and troubleshooting skills to ensure optimal workstation performance prescribed by Standard Operating Procedures
•Instructed adult learners in basic computer skills including: introduction to basic computers (hardware/software), keyboarding and Internet skills •Instructed adult learners in computer applications and their specialized functions (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, and email accounts) •Developed all courses and all instructional materials for basic computer skills and computer applications courses •Used extensive knowledge of various computer applications and hardware to teach adult learners more advanced computer skills •Maintained highest student retention rate in the program
•Instructed adult learners in computer applications and their specialized functions (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, and email accounts)
•Developed all courses and all instructional materials for basic computer skills and computer applications courses •Used extensive knowledge of various computer applications and hardware to teach adult learners more advanced computer skills •Maintained highest student retention rate in the program
•Used extensive knowledge of various computer applications and hardware to teach adult learners more advanced computer skills •Maintained highest student retention rate in the program
•Maintained highest student retention rate in the program
Instituto Del Progreso Latino
2007 – 2009
•Tutored Adults in Spanish who never attended school or did not complete Grammar School.
•Met one on one with students who struggle most with the course.
•Taught 4 subjects such as math, writing, reading, social studies.
•Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicated those objectives to students.
•Prepared students for further education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
•Presented lectures and led discussions and activities to increase students' knowledge and ability to apply learning practically.
Franciscan Outreach Chicago Illinois
2013 – 2013
•Supported 30 end users at 3 different service sites.
•Installed computers at homeless shelters and other businesses that needed resources or refurbished computers.
•Installed computer networks including LAN, internet, intranet, and other data communications systems.
•Troubleshot and identified hardware and software issues then provided solutions.
•Managed wired and wireless networks with firewall and router configurations and anti-malware solutions.
• Recover HDD data from older/dysfunctional machines, as well as swapping bad hardware, virus removal, or reloading the operating system.
•Performed system checks and review logs.
•Troublesho a variety of computer/printer issues:; Setting up computer security measures; Configuring computer networks; Auditing software for updates and security vulnerabilities
•Maintained and supported printers: Completed and presented, a comparison spreadsheet of different printers to replace the older ones.
•Employed experimental techniques to achieve favorable results to various computer problems.
•Strong leadership skills to lead students with the courses
•Ability to take classes on multicultural adult development
•Familiarity with adult education and teaching techniques
•Responsible, enthusiastic and patient
•Bilingual: Fluent in English & Spanish
•Professional and& strictly adheres to rules & regulations
•Motivates and encourages students to do better and achieve more.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: