I am a responsible, enthusiastic and dedicated registered nurse, seeking a challenging position where my professional experience and practical skills will be fully utilized and provide me with adequate opportunities to excel in patient care, teaching, leadership and imparting as well as acquiring knowledge.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Able to prioritize work requirements.
* Show a caring but professional manner in all aspects of work.
* Dedicated team player.
* Have a commitment in providing quality care to the patients.
* Show cultural sensitivity and work in partnership with clients and family.
* Handling various medical equipment such as cardiac monitor, syringe pump, defibrillator.
* Caring patients with infectious disease in the isolation unit and following standard precaution to prevent cross infection.
* Direction and delegation of other health care workers with strong organizational and communication skills to lead a team.
* Ability to manage emotional extremes and work under pressure.
* Deals any emergency situation with excellent problem-solving skill.
* Provide care to the clients in Rest home and Hospital.
* Practice cultural safety through knowledge of Treaty of Waitangi.
* Direct and Delegate Health Care Assistants to meet needs of the clients.
* Perform Neurological examination and fall risk assessment.
* Work along with multi-disciplinary team and formulate short-term and long-term care plans.
* Using Medi-Map for medication administration.
* Monitoring Blood Glucose level and administration of Insulin.
* Checking the stock on regular basis for maintaining the inventory level and placing orders if required.
* Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations to maintain complete medical records.
* Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
* Incident Reporting.
* Observing and record patient's behavior.
* Maintaining infection control principles.
*Wound management with proper documentation.
* Early health assessment and appropriate referrals.
*Care after death- Holistic approach.
Duties performed include;
· Blood and blood products administration.
· Emergency management.
· Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
· Care of patients with neurological disorders like GB syndrome.
· Care of patients on isolation.
· Ryle's tube insertion.
· Assisting in Lumbar Puncture.
· Urinary catheterization.
· Performing Bowel Wash & Bladder wash.
· Performing wound dressing.
· Administering medications.
· Doing assessment & care plans.
· Attending doctors rounds.
· Carrying out the duties of the ward in-charge, on her absence.
· Maintaining and ordering of medical supplies.
· Orientating newly recruited staff.
· Attending meetings and trainings.
· Admission and discharge of patients.
· Acting as a patient advocate.
Updating status and treatment
* I am Residency holder in New Zealand.
Registered Nurse, New Zealand - APC Valid 30/06/2021 - 203722
Registered Nurse, India - Registration Number - 53992
* Moira Naughton
Village At The Park
130 Rintoul Street, Berhampore,
* Irene Van Hunen Bos
Competency Assessment Programme
Whitireia, New Zealand
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: