Five year military veteran with commendations and awards for superior performance in academic, tactical and technical capacities. Able to train, supervise and mentor large teams under high-stress conditions. Desiring leadership role in the creative industry by utilizing the practical skills gained during time in service and the knowledge gained immediatley following time in service.
Resolved issues with concerned customers regarding the outstanding balances on their accounts and successfully assisted customers with patience and an approachably firm but friendly and professional attitude.
Provided single Marines living in military living quarters with furniture and living space needs Organized warehouse materials and consolidated similar items within the warehouse utilizing manual labor and forklift operation, Improved an existing warehouse location system for a quicker and more efficient way of tracking issues and existing materials. While filling this billet, I also filed a billet as a barracks manager for the battalion.
• Maintained accountability for over $7M worth of military purchased items, including weapons, in preparation for a 2014 deployment
• Accounted for items in 3 different warehouse locations, created a new system location method within the warehouse
• Supported the initial stages of deployment and fulfilled all critical supply needs; supervised overall supply operation.
• Supported a yearlong deployment, as acting supply chief, by ordering, tracking and receiving supplies purchased by various units.
• Quickly responded to an emergency fire evacuation of on base family living communities with the supply of items such as pillows, blankets and sleeping cots to military families.
• Responsible for daily receiving of supply, which entailed, unloading supply, verifying supply, reporting supply, reporting discrepancies, classifying supply, entering supply into GCSS- Marine Corps Systems, and determining appropriate locations for selected items
• Coordinates with carriers to ensure timely and efficient movement of goods and materials.
• Lean Six Sigma Qualified -Yellow Belt Certified: Problem- solving course focused on improving individual and business productivity.
• Licensed forklift driver
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: