· Good experience in full life cycle (SDLC) of the software development process including Project requirements analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web Based Applications on Enterprise API Gateways like APIGEE, IBM API Connect, Datapower using Agile SAFe Methodologies.
· Excellent knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring MVC Architecture, Hibernate.
· Experience on working with APIGEE Edge, APIGEE Cloud, On-Prem and good understanding of APIGEE Architecture.
· Created and developed Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
· Strong optimization and debugging skills.
· Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing
Extensively used Jenkins for Continuous Integration Builds and Continuous Deployments (CI/CD).
Experience in working with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming.
· Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
· A self-driven, goal oriented, customer focused software professional with proven ability to successfully work in all SDLC Phases.
• Develop new APIs and Migrated Legacy APIs to Enterprise API Standards.
• Create shared streams that can be used on proxy API servers
• Publish API documents on the APIGEE portal.
• Worked On API Testing using Postman and SOAPUI
• Analyze analytics and create your own reports and dashboards on Kibana System.
• Experience in the implementation of several layers of applications using Spring Framework modules, such as Spring Dependent Injection (Core), Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Launch, Spring Batch and Hibernate, Spring Security.
• Promoted API proxies and its components to QA/UAT and production environments with Cloudbees Jenkins.
• Integrated with the vendor's third-party API through APIGEE prem.
• Worked in the Enterprise API channel and actively trained and managed various application and sales teams at APIGEE.
• Experience with SOA, SAML, SSO, OAuth2, OpenID, JWT, Base security, certificate configuration, SSH, TLS Understanding of architecture and design Microservices, micro gateways (preferably APIGEE), Istio, docking stations, basics of Kubernetes load equalizer, firewalls, TCP, TLS, SSH, self-test API, Jenkins, CICD tools
• Participate in the migration of the API SOAP to RESTful, XML to JSON.
• Successfully complete the migration of the production API from existing APIs, such as AKANA and OSB, to APIGEE, with little impact on consumers.
• Actively participates in production support through the console tuned to APIGEE
• Configured security policy standards such as OAuth2.0, APIKey, SAML and mutual author for incoming and outgoing APIGEE calls.
· Extensively developed the codes following the MVC architecture by using JSP, Servlets and EJB.
· Created Dynamic routing mechanism and customized polices using Node.js in APIGEE Edge Cloud.
· Designed FACADE design patterns for APIGEE using java platform.
Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing
· Customize the Software as per client requirements using J2EE.
· Developed business logic using session beans using IBM WebSphere Application Developer and deployed them using IBM WebSphere Application Server.
· Wrote the high performance multi-threaded Java code using singleton, mediator, visitor, facade, observer, template, factory, and delegate, publish and subscribe design pattern.
Certified SAFe 5 Practitioner
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: