20 years of experience working for aerospace companies such as SAFRAN, Boeing, Sikorsky, Bell Helicopter, Collins Aerospace, Meggitt Fuel Systems and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Majority of the career was focused on new aircraft projects, but had great exposure to various aircraft systems including drive system, transmission, airframe mods, hydraulics, fuel, ECS, pitot, mechanical systems and AOG.
Versatile in designing aircraft systems and providing aircraft support/liaison engineering in ATA Chapters 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 35, 66, 83, 94 for A320- Series, A350, 747, 777, 787.
Current experience using CMMs, SBs, SILs, ADs, AOTs, IPLs, product support, customers, airlines, suppliers and project management.
Keen interest in the aviation industry, some FAA experience with maintaining paper and computerized technical records for pilot licensing.
Master of business administration in technology management with focusing on project management. Supervisory experience as a lead designer for Boeing 787 – mechanical systems program and configuration management experience with Sikorsky Aircraft.
· A320-Series, A350, 747, 777, 787 evacuation systems engineering support
· Participating in Boeing 777 Eco D demonstrator's ECS 2-speed compressor development
· Participated in Boeing B-52 “Stratofortress”, Special Weapons Integration (SWI) program
· Participated in Boeing CH-47 “Chinook”, Block II hydraulic installations & pitot static upgrade
· Participated in India's Boeing CH-47F International Chinook, hydraulic installations & pitot static design
· Participated in the aux oil pump specification for Sikorsky S-92's Improved Durability Main Gearbox
· Lead designer for Cabin Air Conditioning and Temperature Control System (CACTCS) for Boeing 787-10
· Provided configuration management for Meggitt's Sikorsky S-92 fuel sponson system program
· Designed the installation of Sikorsky S-92's pitot-static system and H-92's antennas and radars
· Developed gearbox components for Sikorsky CH-53K's transmission program
• ATA Chapters 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 35, 66, 83, 94
• Aircraft Evacuation Systems
• Airframe Mods/Mechanical Systems
• AD, AOT, CMM, SB, SIL, IPL, AOG
• Electrical Component Installations
• Engineering Support/Liaison
• Hydraulic/Fuel/Pitot Systems
• Environmental Control System ECS
· Created the engineering specs for the auxiliary oil pump for Sikorsky S-92 transmission phase IV program
· Provided CATIA and PLM support for the whole electrical/mechanical engineering team at Sikorsky
· Installed majority of hydraulic tubing and pitot static lines for Boeing CH-47, Block II and India CH-47F
· Always interested in new projects, enjoy problem solving and new challenges
· Sikorsky special award for the successful completion of the UH-60M (Black Hawk) upgrade program, 2002
· Sikorsky Aircraft 10-year award, 2011
· Belcan Engineering award for supporting Boeing 787-8 installation drawings, 2014
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: