Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dependable and trustworthy Salon Receptionist skilled at building lasting relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service. Adept at answering a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues.
- Instruct customers about salon and spa treatments and explain the different spa packages and massage styles.
- Recommend and sell organic hair-care products.
- Manage the receptionist area including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests.
- Do daily check for salon compliance.
- Perform cash wraps and bank deposits.
- Managed daily spa operations and calls.
- Performed all required opening and closing procedures.
- Received and distributed mail and phone messages in a timely manner.
- Adhered to salon dress code and maintained a professional appearance.
- Recommended beauty care and cosmetic products to customers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Salon Receptionist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Salon Receptionist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.