Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Charismatic and knowledgeable Product Specialist with 8 years career experience in business solutions software focused environments. Highly skilled in marketing communications client support and new product development and pricing. Excellent and dependable team player with strong analytical thinking skills.
- Assist marketing team in developing sales strategies for e-marketing direct mail media advertising campaigns and loyalty programs.
- Establish pricing structures for product lines and services and review sales revenues to determine need for change.
- Liaise between clients end-users and product development team to recommend product enhancements.
- Reviewed and analyzed market trends and client feedback in order to forecast future trends.
- Conducted Q&A sessions for clients and company employees to ensure complete product knowledge of users and sellers.
- Prepared ad hoc reporting and analysis metrics for management team.
- Created informational and engaging presentations of product lines to demonstrate features for new and existing clients.
- Trained and educated inter-company personnel on complete product line to promote sales and product development.
- Acted as product spokesperson at trade shows and events.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Product Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Product Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.