Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Dedicated recent community college graduate with academic experience related to the position of Customer Service Advisor, such as Client Relations, Accounting and Business Management. Hands-on knowledge of telephone etiquette, computer use and written communication. Friendly and outgoing demeanor, strong interpersonal skills.
- Client Relations
- Telephone Etiquette
- Computer Proficiency
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- 71Called university alumni to solicit funds for future building projects.
- Answered questions regarding the reason for solicitation, as well as providing information on current campus affairs.
- Took detailed notes in computer database; made follow-up calls when necessary.
- Cleaned tables of meals left behind, glasses, silverware and dishes
- Responsible for taking orders and helping guests check out and pay during busy shifts
- Rolled silverware in napkins, set out glasses, arranged tables and performed other tasks during opening and closing shifts
Server No Experience Resume Tips
No matter how much experience you have, you can create the perfect resume when applying for a server job. Use any and all experience you gained from doing volunteer work, attending school and working in other jobs to show employers that you understand how restaurants operate. Our server no experience sample resume shows you how you can get that experience across in your own resume.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Customer Service Advisor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Customer Service Advisor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.